Sovngarde recruitment thread (Australian guild) - Updated [Closed]

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
Because it is an awesome guild and i miss it
Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave?
Because no one is active enough
Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.)
Yes
What is your dedication/activity to the game?
Pretty active
What is your main server?
Aus/ase/ae
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
For sure
What are your views on hacking?
I mean a lot of them are dead now so.
Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?
Yep
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine
For sure

I chose this guild, as I am a fairly new player and I think a great guild like this one would really help me improve. This guild seems like a perfect fit!

Were you a former member of another guild?

No I haven’t been in any guilds before.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeons?

No I haven’t had any experience in any end game dungeons though I would love to have be able to do some with some nice people that can teach me, and it sounds like this guild is really friendly to new people.

I love the trading aspect of the game and often try to trade up so I can max my characters stats. I also really want to be able to do some of those end game dungeons and be able to experience pretty much a whole new part of the game I haven’t yet.

Australia

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds?

I’m not particularly rich in rotmg but whenever I can donate I will.

Hacking isn’t fun for anyone else and I can’t even see how it would be fun for the hacker? Part of the fun of this game is the unforgiving death system which really makes it all feel important, so hacking would completely ruin it.

Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat?

I think I would be absolutely fine talking to anyone, and can easily filter anything bad.

Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events?
I’d be very happy joining as a mute :slight_smile:

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild!

I have Chosen Sovngarde because I have a friend in the guild (Skulaug)
I do have previous experience with guilds, I left because the guild became inactive
I have very little experience in end game dungeons
My activity to the game is varied I do often play, sometimes go on and off, fairly dedicated 400+ hours on steam
My main server is AUS
I am willing to contribute to guild funds
I am strongly against hacking
I am able to be family friendly, though prefer not to be
I am comfortable being on voice chat

**Why have you chosen Sovngarde?
I have chosen Sovngarde as it is an active guild which seems to be a fun guild.
No.
Yes I do have experience with end-game dungeons.
Every day I play at least 2-3 hours every day.
AUS
Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys)
Yes if I do get keys
I dislike hacking as it disturbs other plater’s fun in this game.
Yes, I don’t mind
Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine)
Yes, I don’t mind

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild! :slight_smile:

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild!

I chose this guild, as I this guild seems active and fun. I also think that this guild would help me get as I am a relatively new player.

Where you a former member of another guild?
Yes, however it became inactive.

What is your end game experience
I am fairly new, however I know enough not to create an unclean dungeon.

What is your dedication/activity on the game?
I play all weekend, Friday nights and some weekdays. I pretty much only play realm.

AUS

Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds?
I’m fairly new, however ill donate as much as I can.

I feel it defeats the most thrilling/fun aspect of the game and is unfair to other players that do risk the threat of perma death.

Of course

Yes

Most enticing guild i’ve come across from AU

Yes i was with Blue Elephants for the last 5 years, however guildies quit the game and was playing solo for almost 2 years now. Figured I’d leave and join an active guild.

Yes done plenty of tombs, shatts, lost halls cult and void.

I can pull atleast 10hr/w

AU

Sure

I do not condone hacking, while I wish everyone was on an even playing field; it’s something I don’t take much thought to.

Yes ofcourse

Yup fine with that too

Accepted! Join the guild Discord here: https://discord.gg/JT4dd2S and be sure to message Skorker, Slim, MROBLE, or myself for an in game invite. Welcome to the guild! :slight_smile:

Reposted from before recruitment re-opened

Application for Immotommi:

I have chosen to apply here as it seems to be a mature guild with good values which produce the kind of environment that I am interested in.

Yes. My previous guild is a little immature for my taste hence I am draw to this guild.

My experience varies so I will split the dungeons up.
Tomb: I understand how the dungeon works but have not really been apart of many clean runs mainly just public FFAs though I do understand how to keep a tomb clean.
Shatts: Similar to tomb although less famillar with the later sections.
Lost halls: effectively no experience.
With all of the above though I am keen to learn.

My dedication varies. I am a university student so my playtime is limited during the semester but I try to play when I can. Outside of uni I play quite a lot though.

Australia

I’m absolutely willing to contribute pots and in game items, but am hesitant to spend money as I am a poor uni student.

Would never hack myself. Don’t like it but can ignore other people hacking.

I do not speak with excessive obscenity and am very happy with the family friendly style.

Hell yeah. Discord up.

I appreciate your considerations

I heard it is a very friendly group and I wanted to have some experience in guilds.

Were you a former member of another guild?
As I answered in the first question, I have not been in a guild.

Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon?
No I do not I am very much a beginner, however I have done the end game dungeons once before.

I play this game when I get the chance to, or when I am allowed to play.

AU/ASE

Yes, I am willing to contribute, if it doesn’t include realm gold. I will contribute as I get to know the games and as I get better at the game.

Why would anyone hack and destroy their in game experience? I am on a side where I like to experience the game myself.

Yes, I can adapt and I will to my best not to curse.

Yes, I am comfortable entering in voice chats.

I had recently started playing realm on a regular basis again and found out that my guild was dead a long time ago. I am looking for a new active guild and stumbled across this one which caught my interest.

I was in one guild previously that was made with a circle of friends who stopped playing the game which is why i chose to leave.

I have very little experience in tombs as it has been a while I have done one and I haven’t done many tombs in my rotmg “career” nor am I experienced in Shatts or LH but I do at least have some basic knowledge on Encores and Parasitic Chambers but from reading the description on the above post I hope I can learn an improve in this guild.

I am a very active player when it comes to this game and will almost always be playing whenever I can. I don’t usually stop playing over the loss of a character.

I usually hop between Asia East and Asia South East but I would say my main is Asia South East

I am willing to contribute guild-funds for the guild but I have been struggling lately to find anything of value such as life

Personally, I am against hacking as it ruins the game for the player as the point of a game is to enjoy playing it and to me hacking defeats that purpose as you don’t feel the emotions when you get a white and lose a heavily invested characters. You also don’t improve in the game and it is all around not fun to play with or to play as a hacker.

I am confident that I can adjust my tone to a family friendly setting and can adapt to communicate with younger players in voice chat

I wouldn’t mind at all

• Why have you chosen Sovngarde? I chosen Sovngarde because I use to be in this guild back when I was more active and I also want an active guild that I can do events with like how they use to do terraria or ppe or npe. I also love how nice everyone is in the guild and they respect private life.

• Were you a former member of another guild? If yes, why did you leave? Yes I was in Sovngarde about 1.5 years ago when Javak was in it (if he still is) and I left because I was inactive for about a month.

• Do you have any experience in end-game dungeon? (Tombs, Shatts, etc.) I am getting back into the game but I do remember how to do the dungeons quiet well.

• What is your dedication/activity to the game? I will be on when im not talking with family or doing work so about everyday.

• What is your main server? My main server is the AUS server (because of lag)

• Are you willing to contribute to the guild-funds? (used to buy our weekly guild keys) If i’m able to with the small job I have right now it might be like every 3 weeks that i’d put in like 3 tombs or something small like that.

• What are your views on hacking? I mean sure some people do it because there bored of the game. But overall hacking is just dumb in my opinion.

• Are you family friendly or able to adapt when the younger ones are on voice chat? Yes I am and will be to retain myself from swearing if needed to.

• Are you comfortable entering our voice chat for guild events? (mute is fine) Yes I love talking with new people.