Spanish inquisition rogue skin

Ha, bet you didn’t expect this now did you?

I did a version with an animation sample, though I feel the .gif tool I used butchered the colors and made them blend more than they should. Here it is though.

It’s not too bad here on the forums, but is very noticeable on the reddit. Especially for a few pixels the .gif tool killed off.

omg… this is perfect lol

Damn, was hoping to say this, you remembered tho :stuck_out_tongue:

i would sell my house for this skin

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Any reference?

@Krathan this is the next skin you need to include or else everybody in this game will quit

The attack sprite is absolutely MARVELOUS! 10/10! :smiley:

xD

I would sell my parents house for this skin. Lol.

Astonishing! Need to add this skin otherwise DECA are mental.

Also another question @Ickabod. Whats happening with that art contest you cancelled? What are your plans?

These monty python sketches. :sunglasses:

Yeah, it turns out you shouldn’t start an art contest with prizes worth more than half of your net worth, especially if your net worth is only like 30l. That and there seemed like a large lack of interest in it.

Yeah I heard. Your ninja died. I’m sorry to hear that. And yeah there was a sort of a lack of interest, but maybe there could be a way to promote it and get a discussion going for another one, which leads me to my question, are you looking to relaunch the contest again some time in the near future?

Maybe some of us from the community could come together to help promote it, like the Halloween Sprite Contest.

Pls don’t @ krathan dude, that’ll just make him mad at us

Probably not anytime soon, but I would like to host some kind of contest or something sometime in the future.

Really? I didn’t know, my bad.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.