Speedrun Discord

Yo guys! : - )

Glad to be the first one to post a discord channel in this forum : - D

The reason this discord was created was to entertain end-game players with this platform for PvP-like competition. When players learn dungeons and enemies it makes the game more of a mindless challenge-less grind. By constantly attempting to optimise your game play the game will always be challenging as you can always improve. By implementing a ranking and leaderboard system it allows players establish and push for new goals while spotlighting their successes and legitimate game play.

This discord will also generate videos that influence all spectators to improve the speed of their runs and provide shocking entertainment as dungeon runs get continuously optimised. Your favourite older dungeons will also be given more life as the speed and category-specific rules will revive the challenge they once gave. Richer players can place bounties to up the competition and see how optimised their favourite dungeons can get.

To get the ball rolling I put up the bounty: 20 life for first place in #solo-with-pet at 9:00 AM UTC 22/06. I chose sprite world so it’s really accessible and a good starter. Ill definitely place more bounties in the future as well as competing. Submit runs that can get in to the top three places of any categories in #submissions. Read #rules and requirements of the run in its relevant text channel before you attempt to make sure you’re run is eligible.

Hope you guys get as much enjoyment from this discord as I will :smiley:

Pretty cool idea.

I saw that edit from subreddit to forum and I find that offensive though.

Shhhhhhhh :smiley:

you arent the first tho

it was bad sarcasm xd

Small bump, this is a really fun discord–at least for me, since I’m a big fan of speedrunning myself (though that flopped because I’m noob and have no resources)!

Not sure, but I might transfer some of the more interesting leaderboards over here. For now I’ll share some interesting runs so-far:

6 second sprite (strat creds to seb)
22 second abyss (finally beat Heromax’s record which stood for 4 years!)

Not the fastest because of RNG factors, but still, the current 2nd fastest, petless Sprite World.
I hope to do more in the future, it’s really revived my spirit twofold in Realm!

If you didn’t hit that slow, might’ve been able to beat it xd.

Btw for anyone not aware there are some nice bounties for completing certain challenges, rn they are:

20 life - Fastest sprite w/ pet
5 l - fastest shaitan’s w/ pet + consumables
5 decas - top spot on speedrunning leaderboards
8 decas - solo shats w/ pet (no consumables) taking no damage

Yall should join its fun :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.