Spell of Descending Extermination (UT)

###Spell of Descending Extermination

Frame of magical arcane wood, this spell stores magical energy that must be cleverly managed.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 120
  • Cooldown: 1 second
  • Range: 16
  • Stat Bonus: -50 MP
  • Special properties: decreased damage after repeated uses (least powerful at 3rd and above uses) the spell recharge completely every 5 seconds
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 650
  • Shots: 20
  • Damage: 80-130 (105 equal to T4), 100-155 (127.5 , 5 more damage than T5), 120-180 (150)

####Drops From:

• (need Idea)

####More info
I believe that spells should not just be spam every time you get the chance but rather should be controlled in some way.
Feedback on are HIGHLY APPRECIATED as this is my first Idea post (also someone please help me with sprites).

like… how far apart can you use them for the damage increase? Does shooting the second spell like 10 min after the first work? if not, then what is the time required.

ouch, forgot to add that It’ll be about 10 seconds (I think I need the invulnerability phases of most bosses I’ll prob change a bit) then.

Making a Spell that gets more powerful each time you use it is precisely what would encourage people to spam even more.

This would get pretty powerful with a Divine.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but it looks like your sprite isn’t displaying correctly.

then I guess I should just make the spell get less powerful if used in quick succession. Another is to let the damage alternate in a cycle (from stage 1 to stage 2 to stage 3 and then back to stage 1) but that is kinda bland.

Your image isn’t loading, i suggest that you just use the snipping tool and crop out the unnecessary parts, then post it here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.