Spending money

Hey guys,
Have you guys ever spent money on realm. My mom said if i could find 30 people who said yes i could spend my money on it too . Please reply in the comments and tell me how much

Money? Most?
Spending money on games

Yes. $10. I would have spent $20, but my friend told me that the first slot is 600 and so is the second one. So I expected the 1200 Gold would be enough.
Spend it on things worthwhile. Character Slots and Vault Chests are the best deal as they last forever. Backpacks are vanity and Pets aren’t really worth spending money on unless you can spend a lot.

Yes. I’d go with $20.

Yes, 225 100 being birthday money

The other 125? I’d say hard earned. First I have to find 28 dollars. Then I have to wait to sneak away from my parents while they’re shopping HEB to buy a gift card. If I’m caught I get grounded for a month (found that out the hard way)

I’ll ping em for you

@Tillicum

@OtherBill

@SXplorer

@Xaklor

@Desotroya

@Evil

@EvilDeadz

@Evilckiken

@Evilmadman

@LittleAhri

Hang on I gotta shit, I’ll look for the rest

what are you? fucking 12 lol?

some parents don’t allow their kids to spend money on games such as rotmg.

Like mine

same

How did you get your parents to let you?

you can always get a job or do some chores for your neighbors and you wont have to ask your parents for their money

but hey what do i know

Ipi need a debit/credit card

Ipi=I

doesn’t their new system allowing more payment method? like gift card or something in you region. myself have spend some money on game

I’m an elo booster lol

No. It amazon, bitcoin etc., all need credit card

Iv’e spent about $200-$300 but that’s over 5 years so like $50 a year.

edit: try go for at least $20 of realm gold. Value for money increases the higher you go so if spending money on realm is gonna be a rare occurrence, then you may as well get the most out of it.

Ok

Btw i luv ur vids

You do realize you can buy your own prepaid cards near your local stores like walgreens, CVS, Safeway?