Spending money

When you mean American do you mean, White American, African American, Asian American, Native American?

“American” by itself is not an ethnicity, dumby

Sadly yeah I have spent a good amount although I’ll avoid specifics

Eh, you don’t need to spend money, I am in the group of f2p, and it is really fun. Yes, I know, two vault chests filled to the rim with untradeable things is kinda frustrating.
I don’t spend money, and I will never spend money. It’s enough to say “why did I waste my time on my game” when I quit, I don’t need to say “why did I waste my money on this game” as well.

His ethnicity is none of your business

~$200.

But Mrunibro mentioning €140 made me realize something: we weren’t talking about the same currency xD. I was like, how does Mrunibro have so much stuff with only $140…oh wait…CAD is shit. Too funny.

Also, I have no business questioning your parents original intent, but what does “find 30 people who spent $$” achieve? Especially on some sketchy unofficial forums site. Literally thousands of players have spent money (like Stu said, anyone with 3+ chars likely spent money), so having 30 people claiming they did doesn’t really prove much.

Just my thoughts though.

Lol I’m f2p, more fun that way lol

My perants dosin’t let me buy on games whit credit card but there is such thing in here where you go to nierest liabrary print paper from site where you buy steam wallet go to wallmart or nierest shop you pay for it wait 1 h or less and you get steam monay which you can buy on rotmg but you have to pay extra 3-5 dollars cus of the service. and i had spent on rotmg about 150$.

Describes us well man

woah its deso

NOPE
never spent a cent, probably will never spend a cent, which sucks

No. The Shatter will be useless. Not really because ths dungeon can give really good whites but T6 Rings are only available in Shatters. Make them cost gold will make the Shatters a little bit useless.

did you mean this: Unbound rings in the nexus ?

I spent $2k. waste of money youre just gonna lose it all. listen to me. only like spend like $100 at most and PLEASE spend in on keys or mysterybox

What did you spend it on? A pet doesn’t go away… Keys do and mystery boxes are really not good for your money. Op, buy vaults and char slots, not tops in nexus. Eventually you may want to spend money on your pet.

I spent a 30$ gift card to subway and all I bought were char slots and vaults, trust me, when you get those, it gets a WHOLE lot easier to play and you also don’t have make decisions on which ut has to be fed.

yes, not even kidding, ive spent over $100 in the last 3 weeks xD

Haha, yes that’s a shitty trait of mine, I automatically type $ when talking currency

It’s actually €140 which is …slightly more (?)

I blame keyboards for not having € easy to type :frowning:

yeah i got my first 15 dollars for a christmas gift not from my guardians “oh why would you spend money on fake money”?

right now im saving my own money my goal is about 100 dollars im at 40 @Mattjoe

no you can just go to like 7 11 and get a gift card there it costs a little extra when you use a gift card

Hell yeah daredevil. Just know when to stop spending money. Like every other game that lets you purchase things, a little money can turn the whole experience up-side down.

you live in Texas?