Spirit Blade (Katana)

Spirit Blade

A blade forged from metal found in the spirit realm. As such, it bears special properties that can be tapped from the user’s own spirit energy. However, the blade itself is extremely dull

Weapon Type: Katana
Tier: Untiered
Shots: 1
Damage: 185-255 (220)
Range: 5.2
Projectile speed: 16
Condition: Consumes 14 mp per shot (consumes roughly 105 mp per second at base max dexterity)
Conditon 2: Without sufficient mp, damage is cut in half, projectile speed reduced to 10 and range is reduced to 4.2.
Condition 3: Will continue to consume mp even with insufficient amount if continuiously firing
Stat Bonus: +4 wis
Fame Bonus: 5%

Drops form: Limon the Spirite God

#More Info
Encourages accuracy and aim in exchange for dps rather than just auto-shooting wildly. Missing is its own punishment but you shoot so fast in most situations it really won’t matter anyways. this would give you more of a consequence in the form of mp consumption. Probably most useful during boss battles. Does not hit multiple targets.

Cool pretty good, not suer about the balance of it. Bu the concept isn’t bad. The sprite is also decent.

It’s pretty bad even with the mp thing. It barely outdamages csword with the mp consumption. Albeit, there is more range, but csowrd is generally enough for safe melee play.

I like the concept though.

I’d rate it a 5/7, needs some balancing.

Good idea, since I always feel like my soul bound damage always reset after I use my ninja stars on the ninja, I would go mundane, this katana just gives me the perfect reason to go mundane ninja

It’s a katana

That wasn’t there at first, I swar.

“A band of ninjas wanted to prove the worth of the thunder katana”

Please make that the description

I love it!

The sprite is sooooo good cause it works with the whole “mana consumption” thing
It’s glowing with the magical power of the user.

I think It’s pretty balanced but except the mp cost is to high IMO
105 mp at max dex is way too much, you can only shoot for 3 seconds before you have to swap out or do trash damage. I’d drop it to 10, or even 7 just to make it useable in situations where you have to shoot for more than 3 seconds xD

I like that it adds wisdom beings it uses MP to fire. Limon dropping a third white bag would be neat too. It would add value to getting a Sprite World white.

I love this concept! The only problem is that the sprite is just a T3 katana upside down, with particles. Could you perhaps try making a new sprite?

I added it. I thought it was already clear enough that it was indeed a katana

Spirit blade sounds like a sword too.

Demon blade? Spirit blade?

That’s only Demon blade. Katanas are blades too you know.

Wow no shit.

I meant, just because it has blade in its name, doesn’t mean it is a sword.

^^

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.