Spirit Pet Skin

Do spirit pets still hatch from common/uncommon spooky pet eggs? I’ve hatched 20+ and have only seen li’l ghosts and bats :confused:
Am I just really unlucky?

Not sure.
I’ve been hatching spookies too, and since the X.27.0.0 update where they mentioned changing possible pet hatches, I haven’t yet seen a Spirit. Estimating similar to you, 20+ hatched. Have actually got 2x Lil Ghosts I want to keep so it is a faff trying to kick the right one out of my pet yard when another hatches…

That’s unfortunate for me, I suppose. I released the spirit pets I had before the wardrobe update came around so I don’t have the skin unlocked :frowning:

If only Pet Stones were tradable, I’d’ve given you mine, since I already have Spirit unlocked >_<

As for the hatching, taking @Nevov’s reply into consideration as well, that does sound odd. It might be that they limited them to their respective Pet Stones to make it more worthwhile for players to look for them, I guess.

The patch notes - link - does say:

It could be that Spirit is one of the “very rare” ones.
But then it also says “most” pet skins can be unlocked, not “all”, so … until someone can say that they got pet X out of a hatch, it’s gonna be unknown. Will let you know if I do see one in the hatching.

Read the patch notes and it looks like the spirit pet skin is now an exclusive drop from Davy Jones. Guess I should get to farming…

Confirmed as unobtainable other than from the exclusive drop, per this recent post.

And if anyone is still listening, the Pet Wardrobe screen now lists whether a pet is obtainable through hatch/fusion:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.