Spoicy Bois is once again recruiting! (USMW2)

Need some extra spoice in your life? Well here’s the place!

Info about the guild
Spoicy Bois has been around for about 9 or so months now. Most of our core people have been with us since we transferred from a different guild. We are averaging about 2nd in USMW2 and ~32nd globally.

How active are you?
We are extremely active, with every member coming on ever day to chill for a bit. Anyone found not active enough for us will be purged (unless told in advance for reasons).

How often do you pop keys?
It all depends on what the poppers want to pop, and when they want to do it. But on average, we pop random stuff every day or so, and do LH/Shats runs on weekends.

Requirements
We advanced our requirements so we can move up in the guild rankings, and also sort out some end game players, who we need for LH runs.

7.5k total fame
2 8/8s
Daily activity with chatting
Discord (mic recommended, but not a requirement)
Clean tombs and Shats knowledge needed (this is a must)
LH experience would help a bit since we do guild runs.
Know how to take a joke

How to join?
Fill the form, DM a LEADER+ in game, or contact me on discord at Jakethegu#5001.

Links
Guild realmeye link:
https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Spoicy%20Bois
Guild Discord:

Recruitment Form:

Also I do realize I have made more than one post, but I couldn’t edit the last one anymore so I’m forced to make another one.

quick bump, made cuts, buncha space

Update: 6 slots open and filling up soon! Dm me on discord Jakethegu#5001 for the fastest response

Just a quick bump! 8 slots open and we now feature a guild youtube and stream!

Made some more cuts! Fill out the form a minute or dm me on disc if u need asap contact!

Quick lil bump, 15 slots open

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.