[Spoiler] – MotMG Farewell Box on Testing

Hi all, here’s a crosspost from Reddit, which was posted 8 hours ago. Here’s what the post contains:

MotMG Fame Box...Exploit?
Craig's Fame Box

Moss Bag, and Stone Bag? That’s Verrrrry interesting.

Looks like the tokens system is back, though… I can’t say I fully enjoyed it first time around since I was a much worse noob than I am today, so here’s hoping for some good stuff!

Verrrrrrrrry interesting. Do you think it’ll cost fame?

Judging by the char slot and vault chest, it will probably cost gold.

5 max per account though, may be fame

Deca better make it cheap. Since it’s limited to 5 per acc

HOO BOI
Better be fame farming, buckos. Vault and Char. Slot, here I come!

I think that the box is most likely to be sold for fame for fame, as the 5 per week cap would not be placed there. It’s not logical to have a cap for gold boxes unless it’s cheap (in order to balance out the char slot/vault check unlockers) but still more likely to be a fame box. There’s been a lot of talk about fame boxes recently so hopefully this is one of them – also the calendar has a “new fame box” so this is a fair indication to what it might be :wink:

Whatever the case, I’ll be interested to see what the “Bags” and “Tokens” get to do!

Is there gonna be like a Week/Month Login reward too?

character slot and Vault

@Zquidx

From the reddit post:

2495,2494,2493,2463,2473,2483,5094,5094,3180,811,810https://storage.googleapis.com/rotmg_images/MotMG%202017/MotMG%20Farewell.png2017-07-30 00:00:00-1-1

Judging by the Price amount=“0” and currency=“0”, it looks like it might be free.

nice, 5 free char slots and 5 free vault chests.
Mint

It’s a mystery box, and you can only do it 5 times. So if you were really lucky you could get 5 slots or vaults at a 0.001% chance, if every item has the same chance of rolling

Wait a second, “MotMG Farewell” box? Is MotMG going away?

I’m going to hope that means its going to be available at the end of MotMG, as a Final Gift of sorts

The image says “Come back every week for more!”, which implies that the box would be available through the whole duration of MotMG.

Considering that MotMG lasts roughly five weeks and that the image says “5 Max per account!”, it’s also possible that we can only roll the box once a week.

…darn, you’re right. Is this the end of MotMG?

Well, I’m definitely hunting them reskins now

DUN DUN DUUUUN

Find out in the next episode of “Bara and Werb have nothing else to do other than speculate on the forums”.

PLEASE TO HELP SOMEONE LEAK COST OF CHARACTER SLOT BOX IF FAME

h

Is this free? How much does it cost?