[Spoilers] 4 (Reskin) STs, 2 Oktoberfest UTs, Cem Rework and New Rogue ST

subject to change

as Halloween is the season of reskins, it’s only natural for there to be 4 fucking reskin sts

These have the exact same stats and set bonuses as the existing STs, but don’t have a 16x16 set skin.

Scarecrow Trickster Set

trix

they all have Sprite Credits: Bonk, Aurum

Maize Machete

Using real corn as a weapon proved to be counterintuitive, so it was substituted with candy corn. Surprisingly, this only worsened the crow problem.

Pumpkin Prism

The innards of a pumpkin were molded into this pile that vaguely resembles a prism. Used only by the laziest scarecrows who feel the need to outsource their job.

Withered Poncho

Once worn by a remarkably ineffective scarecrow who was regularly swarmed by the very thing it swore to destroy.

Burlap Hat

A humble hat with some dirt and straw stuck between the cloth. Being a scarecrow ain’t much, but it’s honest work.

Reanimated Archer Set

archer

they all have Sprite Credits: Tero, Aurum

Bone Bow

A rib strung together by a tendon, sure to send shivers down your enemy’s spines.

Spinal Quiver

The sternum of a long deceased adventurer. It releases a shriek when fired, making enemies shake and shudder in surprise.

Torso Tunic

A rather bare bones armor affording more protection than one would expect. This bag of bones seems so unsafe.

Collarbone Collar

There’s a certain irony to this macabre amulet. It’s not very comfortable to wear and will seldom let you snooze.

Unholy Paladin Set

pally

they all have Sprite Credits: Aurum

Hellfire Broadsword

A merciless blade forged in the intense fires of the realm’s core, designed for use by great demon lords.

Sacrilege Seal

Paladins must take an oath of righteousness to obtain their titles. Those who defect are considered deeply cursed.

Tormentor’s Chainmail

A cruel armor stitched from the victims of demonic killers, a symbol of one’s ruthlessness.

Horned Ring

The severed head of an imp grew horns posthumously, an eerie piece of natural decor.

Totalia Mystic Set

mystic

they all have Sprite Credits: Aurum

Stygian Torch

A blued wooden staff lit with an undying flame. Only an extraordinarily skilled sorceress can wield the fire without this attachment.

Orb of the Sabbath

A crystal ball known to be able to summon magically constructed bats, but this technique has only been mastered by Totalia’s kind.

Enchantress Robe

Totalia’s garbs are specially fitted to be flexible enough to ride brooms. The cloth is also flame retardant, a quality which proved essential after more than one incident.

Witch’s Brooch

The true source of Totalia’s powers. This ornament contains a small amount of liquid freely moving inside. It’s cold-hot-fresh!

rng

yeah i didnt know what subheading to put there

deca saw how much people LOVED random weapons with the weapon shards this past week, and so they’re continuing with it.

mystery

both have Sprite Credits: Lily

Demon Pumpkin

Grants one item from the Halloween Trickster or Paladin Set when used!

Witch’s Skull

Grants one item from the Halloween Mystic or Archer Set when used!

who knows, maybe they’ll have a non rng way of getting it but don’t get your hopes up

Oktobertfest but after it ended

There’s some Beer God changes, more HP/exp/immunities/shots/whatever, has a much higher change to spawn (4x), and is a level 20 quest now. but there’s also 2 new white bag items.

oktoberfest

both have Sprite Credits: Dappertron

Greaterhosen (light armor)

A necessary component for any beer-drinking or sausage-eating in the month of October.

On taking damage: 5% chance for Hallucinating, duration = 1.5 seconds, cooldown = 20 seconds
On taking damage: 5% chance for +10 Attack, duration = 10 seconds, cooldown = 20 seconds

Stats: +12 DEF, +20 HP, +2 ATT, +4 DEX

Fame: 3%

FP: 650

description already gives everything

Mighty Stein (poison)

A mighty mug for a mighty drink! Be merry!

MP: 90

Poison Stats: 8 tile radius, 650 damage over 8 seconds with 80 impact, and 0.5 throw time

Special Effects: Drunk for 1.5 seconds, and +5 DEF for 3 seconds

Stats: +2 DEF, +2 DEX

Fame: 3%

FP: 450

Cem (and also halloween cem) Rework

if you already saw from the deca response on the rotmg discord

A rework of the Haunted Cemetery is something Kiddforce and Toastrz were talking about lately and are thinking of making changes to it before Halloween. The dungeon is definitely in need of some changes to speed up the pace, as we agree it is currently a slog.

then you knew this was coming.

Both Cem items got slightly changed, and there’s a brand new UT as well.

Plague Poison

MP: 80 -> 90
Total Damage: 500 -> 800
(not that much change)

Resurrected Warrior’s Armor

Mystic Gem: Power depletes on taking damage.
On Taking Damage: -10 wisdom
Duration: 3 seconds

Stats: +5 WIS -> +15 WIS

Description gives most of the info. Overall a net nerf on paladin/post wismod warrior (if that happens) since the damage threshold is 0 and there is no cooldown, but on knight not much change since when did wis matter lol. The wis reduction is probably diminishing (-10 wis to -5 wis instead of -10 wis to -10 wis), but that’s still pretty bad.

Soul’s Guidance (Wand)

soulsguidance

A crude walking stick enchanted by Skuld’s distinct style of sorcery, constructed to guide fallen spirits to the afterlife.

Skuld’s Enchantment: Releases a Forgotten Soul when hit.
On Taking Damage: 5% chance to release a Forgotten Soul.
Lifetime: 8 seconds
Soul Damage: 100
Soul Drain: 500 damage over 5 seconds
Soul Charge: Drifts away after 5 seconds, inflicting Curse for 4 seconds upon detonation

(big description)

Damage: 80-135

Range: 9

Frequency: 2

Amplitude: 0.8

Fame: 6%

FP: 310

description doesn’t mention that there’s a 2 second cooldown

while it does have a shitty shot pattern and lower dps, maybe the soul will still make it good enough

Skuld ST

same treatment as the other STs, legacy STs get no set bonuses but you can still get the 16x16 set skin.

Etherite Dagger

same stats as legacy

Ghastly Drape

(gonna treat it as a new item)

Woven from the skin of a ghast, Skuld’s ability to freely shift between the mortal and spiritual plane is linked to this cloak’s unusual fabric.

Ethereal Disruption: Releases a paralyzing nova.
Damage: 100
Effect: Paralyzed for 1.6 seconds

MP: 110

Special Effects: Invis for 5 seconds, Paralyzed for 1.6 seconds

Shot: 100 damage with 8.5 range

Shots: 10 (Arc 36)

Cooldown: 6 seconds

Fame: 4%

FP: 950

the shots are just meant to be skuld’s shots

Mantle of Skuld

Stats: +100 MP, +9 DEF, +7 WIS

FP: 750

Spectral Ring of Horrors

Stats: +50 MP, -2 DEF, +2 SPD, +2 VIT, +2 WIS, +2 DEX

FP: 500

Set Bonus

2 piece: +3 DEX, +4 WIS

3 piece: +30 MP, +4 DEF

set: +80 HP

there’s also a bunch of useless (useless) vikings references in cem rework xml, but there is one good reference

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen’s Grave

smitty

also there’s a halloween haunted cem rework coming too
also also fungal cavern gets added to legendary mystery key

Weekend Event

keyper returns this week with shards and so does hudl and habyss

epic

Deca : Introducting a new rogue st set !!!

Also deca : Beware this legacy st !

Seriously… there’s some relatively good changes there. But beer god whites… bruh

Why not?

Anyway ima get a stock of soulless robes REAL QUICK. No way i pay 2 decas instead of 1 for a soulless.

I’m confused on how this is a net nerf. It’s getting a buff of +10 wis, so even if you get hit it’ll go back to how it was, and if you can dodge, it’ll stay a buff.

FUCKING DECA
Making all my st sets = vanity
:angry:

Why deca why

Not sure how to feel about even more “Legacy” things…and also that wacky new Spectral Ring. It really just gives something for every stat, except HP…and lowers your defense? Weird.

At least the Cemetery rework’ll probably be nice .w.

too much new content for my small brain to handle

Is it just me or do the stats on the reworked rogue set seem…terrible?
With all 4 on, you only have +11 def, +2 spd, +5 dex, +80hp, and (the only somewhat remarkable item) +180 mp (in addition to some vit and wis). That seems awful. Even if the cloak ends up being phenomenal, I imagine people will choose to use a different armor and ring with it, right? I guess if you don’t have a decent pet, maybe the mp is more valuable, but on a rogue you can pretty much spam your ability with even an unmaxed rare pet.

Seems like some very odd stats to me.

Don’t forget the set bonus and his 100+ hp and some other stats i forgot

keyper is back ?

when i read the topic it wasn’t there yet

this just screams […]. good thing i quit that blocky game

Keep dcing from habbys, really need to fix it.

wait I thought that was shut down

“Another batch of [Items] made obsolete…”

“It was his grave Mr. Oryx, he was #1!”

it was.