[Spoilers] Bard (ST) Campaign Info and more

subject to change

Before getting to Bard, here’s some of Oryx’s telegraphed animations (to signify attacks).

also this isnt correct in any way but it’s funny

beyblade

Music Note

A special token that drops from Dungeon and Event Bosses. Use this item to progress in the Bard Campaign.

Sprite Credits: Zquidx

Stack limit: 10

Event: Bard Campaign

1 token = 10 point, 10 stack = 100 points

The campaign itself (this was just a test version so it may be way off) works like a Bonus Campaign but with f2p possibility. So buying shit from gold counts 1 to 1 for the campaign, boosting is still 1 to 1 for when you’re 2 away from the next tier and the unlock cost is 0.

• Rank 1: 500 Points:

Reward: Backpack

• Rank 2: 1500 Points

Reward: Golden Lucky Clover

• Rank 3: 3500

Reward: Legendary Mystery Key

• Rank 4: 6500

Reward: Mystery ST Chest

• Rank 5: 12000

Reward: Wandering Spellcaster Bard Skin

• Rank 6: 18000

Reward: Vault Chest Unlocker

• Rank 7: 24000

Reward: Skeleton Trumpeter Bard Skin

• Rank 8: 34000

Reward: Full Angel Bard ST + Mini Skin

even if prices/rewards are changed, the main focus is full st + the 2 contest bard skins that weren’t in boxes

okay we did it we broke oryx and he looks creepy as fuck

Oryx is now a master of Spinjitzu?

net-gifmaker

ALL I KNOW IS THAT TO ME

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU’RE HAVING FUN

OPEN UP YOUR LOVIN’ ARMS

WATCH OUT HERE I COME

I regret that I have but one like to give to this post.

looks like some creepypasta sht

This is absolutely glorious, especially so after I pulled up the music in the background.

This is definitely Reddit worthy, holy snap this is one of the best things I’ve seen in a while

i need 240 dungeon clears?

All you need to do is wait for official patch notes to drop rather than rely on some random leaker’s information, of which you don’t even know whether it’ll even be the same once it does come out.
Actually, try to avoid these posts in general :)

ill try to not avoid it thanks for the advice

Bard ST campaign has now been officially announced, see: F2P Bard ST Bonus Program, Free Pack and more!

Sorry I jumped to close too quickly, forgot the topic also contained info about O3 so will leave it open a while longer because of that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.