[Spoilers] Bonus Campaign Info, Minor ST Changes and more

All subject to change, especially prices, and the campaign in general. im sure the campaign shit will change, but deca should know that the rewards are poo

Join the Campaign in order to collect points with every purchase you make in the Mystery Shop or Nexus. Collecting points will unlock Ranks and many bonus Rewards!

Meaning that there will be no shards for this campaign, purely gold. As the name implies, it’s meant to be a bonus for people that already spend money, even if the bonus is aids. Same thing as last time, buying mystery boxes and such gives you that many points, donating gives you double (for now). Expect this to happen sometime in March. also there isn’t much more to say so just have the banners.

Unlock Price: 250 Gold (500 points automatically)

Rank #1: 500 Points

Rank #2: 2000 Points

Rank #3: 3500 Points

Rank #4: 5000 Points

Rank #5: 6500 Points

Rank #6: 8500 Points

Rank #7: 11000 Points

Rank #8: 14000 Points

ST Changes

Daybreak Chakram

60 MP/s to 40 MP/s, but don’t forget that pets don’t mheal during this

Damage: 900-1800 -> 720-1440

Range: 4 -> 5

(stuff that remained the same now)

MP: 90

1 shot and passes cover

Fame: 4%

FP: 850

for some reason still a white bag

Hierjou Tenne

New Sprite

Archer ST Skin

Deathless Crossbow

Rate of Fire: 90% -> 95%

Damage: 175-290 -> 155-250

Range: 5.6, but moves much faster

(now same shit)

1 shot that pierces

FP: 900

Fame: 6%

also a white bag for some reason

DPS is now lower than a Void Bow (white new, black old)

Its gimmick seems to be its high shot speed then

2019-03-11_15-59-10

random things not mentioned in patch notes

• planefetter has +2 vit and +2 wis

• ghost ship exp fixed, 500 -> 5000

• ivory is now armor breakable, including his mirrors and the 4 colored shits

• ivory’s chest is stasis immune

• the pink and green shits in reef aren’t slow immune

• all st skins are ~15% bigger (70->80), some were at 80 already so remained unchanged

• there’s also a mini ninja st im too lazy to get

should call it promotion instead of campaign

LDOOOOOOOO no one cares

If you want all the stuff in one go you would have to spend 50 dollars upfront ://

The monthly pack is less than 1200 gold and gives you the following:

1. 3 Tomb, trench, shatters and LH keys (to a total of 12 keys).
  2. 1 ST chest
  3. 10 lucky clovers
  4. 5 max level potions
  5. 5 back packs

This current version of the “Campaign” that’s 7000 gold gives the following

1. 13 mystery keys (3 Epic and 10 legendary)
  2. 10 lucky clovers
  3. 6 backpacks
  4. 6 ST chests
  5. A fucking furry skin

Imo the monthly pack is better because the campaign only gives you 1 extra key (even then what key you get is random), the same amount of lucky clovers, 1 extra backpack, 5 more ST chests, and the furry skin. So breaking down the cost of the campaign stuff its 10 dollars for the first 3 in the list, 20 dollars for the ST chests, and another 20 for the furry skin. Fantastic

Thanks for doing all the math and calculations~

The thing is, Deca values certain items way more than the community values them. If I’m not wrong, there was a mystery box back in mid-late February that offered 1 ST chest with legendary loot of 2 ST chests, for the price of 900 gold (og price 1500 gold). To further prove that they value the ST chest @ 1500 gold, the ST Mega Pack had an original price of 12000 gold, but was sold at 7199 gold and offered 8 ST chests with a bonus Pixie set. 8x1500 = 12000, so that confirms their price value

Therefore, for 7000 gold, the campaign’s value of all items would be 15,400 gold, assuming legendary and epic keys cost 200 and 100 respectively, and the skin is 2500. This leaves you saving 8400 gold.

In contrast, the monthly pack of 999 gold has a value of 7900 gold (I have no idea why it says original price 8650 gold, this is likely an overstatement). This leaves you saving 6901 gold. This assumes you donate all your gold and don’t spend on boxes.

So yea, to sum it up, the monthly pack would be a better save than the Campaign, provided that you don’t value ST chests that high, which for most people, 1500 gold for 1 ST chest is a heck of an extreme price since you’re better off spending your time actually playing the game instead of $10-$20 on an ST item that may likely not be what you desire.

Interestingly, these were most of the criticisms I had with it…Hmmm…

I’m at work so reading quickly. Is that a cat skin I see? For what class? Please let it be samurai, there’s no skin I like for it.
And btw if Deca wants to give me free stuff for the gold I already spend, thanks I’ll take it even if aids.

It’s the Feline Ninja skin that so far only Poshun has, afaik.

What in the world is that 16x16 st skin for archer?

At least it’s not the one they used in testing.

Niegil I think you know who the culprit is

no idea

(i wouldnt call me anyone a “culprit”)

Official announcement/topic for the Bonus Campaign is now up, see: Bonus Campaign, March 2019!

Probably close this? (Not meant for bump but just to close)

See official event topic for more details (link in my above post).