subject to change
the dagger buffs are a week old and were on reddit but i didnt want to make a new thread for it so i tacked it on here !!!
Literally only went up, but t6 is no longer the black sheep of daggers. Poison Fang has taken its place.
- T0: 20-60 (40) -> 25-70 (47.5)
- T1: 20-70 (45) -> 25-80 (52.5)
- T2: 20-75 (47.5) -> 30-85 (57.5)
- T3: 25-80 (52.5) -> 40-90 (65)
- T4: 30-80 (55) -> 45-100 (72.5)
- T5: 30-90 (60) -> 50-110 (80)
- T6: 35-65 (50) + 150% RoF -> 60-125 (92.5) + 100% RoF
- T7: 60-140 (100) -> 70-140 (105)
- T8: 80-160 (120) -> 85-155 (120)
- T9: 85-165 (125) -> 95-165 (130)
- T10: 90-170 (130) -> 100-175 (137.5)
- T11: 90-175 (132.5) -> 105-190 (147.5)
- T12: 95-175 (135) -> 115-200 (157.5)
- T13: 110-190 (150) -> 125-220 (172.5)
- T14: 125-205 (165) -> 140-235 (187.5)
Only changes are to damage for all of them.
Dirk of Cronus
Damage: 130-250 (190) -> 150-290 (220)
Damage: 117-190 (153.5) -> 110-165 (137.5)
Note that this is only for the SB ST, Legacy is unchanged.
Damage: 110-215 (162.5) -> 130-250 (190)
Poison Fang Dagger
This is on top of the changed one from yesterday’s post.
Damage: 60-100 (80) -> 70-115 (92.5)
Damage: 45-245 (140) -> 50-280 (165)
Queen’s Stinger Dagger
Damage: 65-155 (110) -> 75-175 (125)
Carved Golem Remains
Damage: 120-130 (125) -> 140-150 (145)
Damage: 75-85 (80) -> 85-100 (92.5)
Bounty Hunter’s Dagger
Damage: 120-170 (145) -> 110-160 (135)
Damage: 230-280 (255) -> 265-320 (292.5)
Damage: 165-185 (175) -> 190-215 (202.5)
Damage: 300-400 (350) -> 345-460 (402.5)
ok lots of changes
T0 dagger = Bounty Hunter, T6 = Avarice
definitely not hard to read
included both etherites since both will still exist after
It seems to be mostly based on range now, lower range = more DPS.
Not sure how much I agree with that Etherite buff (and I hope it changes, especially since it’s an ST), but the rest seem very good.
CDirk finally got buffed… only to be shafted yet again by Etherite, but still, went from 5th to 3rd. The Etherite is also the SB one so the accessibility of it isn’t as high.
Avarice got a much needed buff, can definitely call it the best dagger in the game now.
Tiered still seem a bit underwhelming but that’s not too big of a deal.
Ripper is fucking dead.
There’s a lot of shit.
The trailer showed the 4th free pack but there’s also a MotMG Ample Pack planned with 2 Char Slots and 4 Vaults for 2299 gold, which you can buy 2 times. The discount is almost a 50% so it’s one of the better Ample Packs. No mention of Potion Chests in it.
The free packs include:
- Free tokens for the Campaign (idk how much)
- Free 8/8 through 8 candies
- Free pet food/max level pot (the one from the trailer)
Tome of Purification/Status Effects
They seem to have stuck with their gut and kept self-puri. But it did get minor buffs elsewhere.
- MP: 150 (from previous leak, was 120 with cooldown) -> 110 MP
- HP: 120 -> 140
- +7 VIT/WIS -> +10 VIT/WIS
With that, there has also been a nerf in status effect duration in a lot of places, all for the Puri nerf, the status effect rebalance itself and the pet nerfs. Some notable ones are (these are not all of them):
- [Native] Sprite Gods no longer Quiet for 10 seconds, now Silences for 4 seconds
- [Native] Slime Gods slow for 3 seconds rather than 6
- Crystal’s big ass Quiet bomb now only Silences for 8 seconds rather than Quiet for 20
- The shitty highlands Flayer God Silences for 4 seconds rather than Quiet for 10
- Highlands got some changes besides status effects, things like Orcs actually give exp now
- Dammah’s Spinners now Sicken for 3 seconds rather than 5 (not the arrows, the spinners)
- Gemsbok’s (the Treasure Artifacts) big ass purple shot now Curses for 4 seconds rather than 10
- Nest had many status effect changes, mostly lowering duration
- Halls has many changes, I don’t think I can mention it all but this is some of them:
- All MBC Pillars status effects went from 3 seconds to 2 seconds
- ^ same for the Rocks it spawns that shoot colored status effect shots
- Blind is gone from void, that shot now Silences for 2-3 seconds
- Confuse is also gone from Void, that shot now Exposes for 3 seconds
- Couple Void status effects got lowered, not too significant
- All Silence from the 4 clones phase (i forgot the name) went from 3 seconds to 2
- O2’s egregious status effect durations got halved, the Weak went from 60 seconds (!) to 15
- Tomb Bosses’ 10 second Weak shots are now 8 seconds and are a bit slower
It’s its own header because it’s a pretty significant buff. All tiered Lutes now give group defense.
With a range of 4.5 tiles, it goes from +1 DEF at T0 to +10 at T6 and +12 at T7. Duration goes up with tiers but it’s 2 seconds at T0 and goes up 0.5 seconds per tier (so 5 seconds at T6, 5.5 with T7).
Oh also minor change, there is no longer a cooldown.
This is a great buff for Bard to not only make it viable but also to give tiered lutes an actual reason to be used.
- Glass Sword is also no longer the black sheep
- Now does 110-160 damage
- QoT got nerfed to 3 seconds of Daze from 4
- Fungal Breastplate got nerfed from +60 VIT to +40 VIT (that’s still really good lol)
- Sandstone Seal went from a base +20 VIT on prod to +10 VIT on PT to +15 VIT now.
- Candyland bosses are now Stasis Immune
Etherite got nerfed from 120-250 damage to 115-225 damage. I’m not gonna do the mess of a DPS graph again but all you need to know is CDirk is strictly better now, and will be the 2nd best dagger in the game period.
- Ghastly Drape
Lost its ability to go invis but got a new proc
With Full Set: Invisible for 2.5 seconds
Invisible Cooldown: 3.5 seconds
But it also got general buffs:
MP: 110 -> 85
Damage: 100-100 -> 200-300
Range: 8.5 -> still 8.5 but is faster
Effects: Paralyzes -> Paralyzes and Pierces
Stats: +5 ATT
Cooldown: 6 seconds -> none (0.5)
I still don’t think people will use this but hey, it’s not completely useless now.
the one that wasnt update last time, Sprite is also mentioned in Craig the Builder’s dialogue but nothing there yet
(yes it has no animation lol)
(this isnt troom boss, that isnt updated yet)
(yes there’s a wind flower head)
The skeleton does seem to be somewhat significant even if it isn’t troom, it has half the HP of the troom. Actually, it could just be a replacement for troom but yea idk.
There were some minor changes to a lot of things but there’s still a lot of shit to leak so I’ll skip over that.
…except for the more Pirate Cave paintings because they added memes (and references)
Feel free to guess what they are. First one in the third row is free space with hipster.
High Tech Terror
(yea those shots are cut, sue me im lazy)
(placeholder sprites for those pets, and there looks to be an archer set planned)
There isn’t much I can know about the dungeon itself from xml but that’s fine, there’s more important things they’re testing with this. FERAL gives 5 fame and has 100k base hp so that should tell you a bit about its difficulty level. They mentioned “it will demonstrate a variety of new projectile functions that were never before possible, requiring heroes to read patterns and anticipate attacks in all new ways”, and it seems to be that. The possibilities include:
- Burst Weapons
- Self-explanatory, the specifics include BurstCount, BurstDelay and BurstMinDelay
- Accelerating (and decelerating) shots
- Status Effects on tiles, includes removing status effects/perma status effects while on tile
(i dont actually know how sewers sick works, but it’s not the same thing)
These are pretty unpolished, which also includes the campaign. There’s a number of inconsistencies but hey, the general idea is there.
Before getting to the campaign itself you need to know what the items are.
Don’t get too excited, they’re just T12 weapon reskins but have +2 VIT and 7% fame bonus.
- Nail Gun Bow
The precision skills of archery translate well to pulling a trigger.
- Spatula Dagger
Lay down the foundation of your enemy’s demise!
- Screwdriver Staff
Just as essential in the field of construction as it is on the field of battle!
- Measuring Wand
Measure twice, because you’ll only need to cut once.
- Hammer Sword
Cannot banish people from this realm like certain other hammers, but it’s plenty strong enough to get a job done.
- Sawblade Katana
Force your foes to buzz off with this sharpened tool!
Same thing, T13 armor reskins but have +4 VIT (no 7% bonus, same as t13).
In order they’re: Magic Construction Vest, Fitted Construction Vest and Heavy Construction Vest
They all have the same description:
High-visibility equipment for workers on the front lines of construction. The ventilated cloth helps keep the wearer lively and vigorous in demanding circumstances.
Sprite Credits: Mizumi
The description for these all have the Energized Oryxmas Ornament proc but it doesn’t actually have that proc so. These have a much better “twist” than just + vit. Also if it’s not obvious, they’re rings.
Laborer’s Hard Hat
A rugged hard hat worn by stalwart workers in the name of reconstruction.
Sprite Credits: Trensient
Stats: +90 MP, +2 ATT, +2 VIT
On Hit Proc 1: If you are In Combat and have over 90% MP, gain 100 MP instantly. 10 second cooldown.
On Hit Proc 2: If you are In Combat, +5 ATT for 5 seconds. 10 second cooldown.
Operator’s Hard Hat
A sturdy hard hat worn by steadfast pioneers to bring the realm’s territories up to code. Wear it with pride!
Sprite Credits: Trensient
Stats: +100 MP, +4 ATT, +4 VIT
On Hit Proc 1: Same as above but 200 MP
On Hit Proc 2: Same as above but 10 ATT
Foreman’s Hard Hat
A stout hard hat worn by the most devoted leaders of the realm’s ambitious reconstruction projects. The height of Personal Protective Equipment!
Sprite Credits: Trensient
(holy shit that’s the ppe word)
Stats: +110 MP, +6 ATT, +6 VIT
On Hit Proc 1: Same as above but 300 MP
On Hit Proc 2: Same as above but 20 ATT
ngl i have no idea how the mp proc would be useful with an on hit, especially if it requires 90% mp lol.
Though this does confirm that Vital Combat will be coming on the 23rd. I wasn’t sure if everything would be at once but it seems everything in the trailer will be, then maybe UT Exchange later on in the month.
- Set Bonuses
Requires the above weapon/armor along with one of the construction hats.
Now there’s bonuses for 2 and 3 pieces, but there’s also bonuses for 4… but there is no ability. Either that’s still coming or they fucked up. The hats also don’t have a setType so it’s not even functional yet. So I’ll save this for a future leak when it’s more finished.
- Construction Weapon Box
Exchange this item for a construction Weapon of Choice at the Tinkerer!
- Construction Armor Box
Exchange this item for a construction Armor of Choice at the Tinkerer!
- Construction Skin Agreement
Exchange this item for a construction Skin of Choice at the Tinkerer!
- Construction Goodie Bag
Open the Goodie Bag to get a reward!
Speaking of skins, let’s go over that.
Also FYI those skins from the last leak (not these ones) will be sold through box/packages for the same price as normal skins.
MotMG: Reconstruction Campaign
Same campaign as the trailer.
Gear up, climb the scaffolding, get constructing! Gather Screws, Nails and Planks by demolishing Bosses. Exchange them for themed MotMG rewards and powerful gear and consumables!
As a reminder from last time:
Nail - 5 points per token and 20 stack limit
Screw - 10 points per token and 15 stack limit
Plank - 15 points per token and 15 stack limit
they fixed defeatuing
- Rank 1: 100 Points
Laborer’s Hard Hat
- Rank 2: 300 Points
Candy of Extreme Speed and Dexterity
- Rank 3: 700 Points
Candy of Extreme Wisdom Vitality
- Rank 4: 1300 Points
Construction Weapon Box
- Rank 5: 2100 Points
Construction Skin Agreement
- Rank 6: 3100 Points
Construction Armor Box
- Rank 7: 4300 Points
Mystery ST Chest
- Rank 8: 5700 Points
2x Construction Weapon Boxes and 1x Construction Armor Box
- Rank 9: 7400 Points
Candy of Extreme Attack and Defense
- Rank 10: 9400 Points
Construction Skin Agreement and Potion of Max Level
- Rank 11: 11800 Points
Candy of Extreme Life and Mana
- Rank 12: 14800 Points
Construction Skin Agreement and Golden Lucky Clover
- Rank 13: 18300 Points
Road Roller Penguin Pet
- Rank 14: 21800 Points
3x Construction Weapon Box and 1x Construction Armor Box
- Rank 15: 25800 Points
Vault Chest Unlocker
- Rank 16: 29900 Points
Mystery ST Chest
- Rank 17: 34100 Points
Construction Knight Skin (this doesnt make much sense here considering you can choose what skin to get)
- Rank 18: 38500 Points
Char Slot Unlocker
- Rank 19: 43000 Points
2x Mystery ST Chests
- Rank 20: 49000
Foreman’s Hard Hat
definitely a rushed campaign for the trailer, the 2nd hard hat isnt even there lol
Expect changes but that’s the general idea of the campaign.