[Spoilers] Easter Campaign Info and some more Easter stuff

subject to change but im doubtful after the last bonus campaign

As last time, this is just meant to be an extra reward for people that spent money already (still no name change from campaign)

Surprisingly, there is no unlock price for this campaign (250 gold in the past), but that has a big possibility of changing. Other than that, everything is the same, buy shit from shop for 1:1 or donate directly 1:2.

title

Rank #1: 500 Points

Rank #2: 1500 Points

Rank #3: 3000 Points

Rank #4: 4500 Points

Rank #5: 6500 Points

Rank #6: 8500 Points

Rank #7: 11000 Points

Rank #8: 14000 Points

more easter stuff

updates from: [Spoilers] Easter Stuff and Endless Torment Buff (campaign warrants new topic ok)

Easter Mystery Gift

Crack the Egg open to receive the reward inside!

egg

Probably a tinkerer reward

Minor Tiara Change

Effect description was changed to

10% chance to summon an Easter Bunny when getting hit by a projectile."

Class Mystery Skins

Grants a random Skin for this class when used!

mysteryskins

pretty self explanatory

also mini biff is now called mini easter

easter update out tomorrow (not including endless torment buff, that comes with shaitan rework probably)

possible way of getting heroic dungeons

A key which opens the hidden entrance to an Heroic Undead Lair, Undead Lair Portal required.\n\nThis item can only be used once you have 10 or more stars!

udl

basically an inc but for making normal dungeons into heroic versions. only UDL one exists for now, radius of 2.5 and stack of 5. Will be on public testing in the coming days.

A one-off fundraiser I can understand, but now this is starting to look a little bit sketchy.

I agree, but I’ll probably end up getting the Bo-Peep skin because I’m a hypocrite. I don’t like that golden eggs are included in the rewards.

Stacking the money before they dump the game right at their unity deadline

I told you goys these decker goys were actually kabam in disguise. They just wanted to get our trust before screwing us over! /s

Bo-peep doesn’t even look that good tbh :confused:

same, seems a little bit too pay to progress.

I’m poor.

Deca only wants my money, I has no money. Deca will probs never make a “campaign” that doesn’t need gold.

That should change

Why? You can play the game perfectly fine without the campaign

Imagine releasing actual content, Deca

Just Imagine

Although I like the mystery skin concept… I still need some decent skins for a couple of classes.

Actual content like the new dungeons coming soon?

YES! I’m waiting so bad, since they announced the reworked lod and shaitans and the new Cursed Library dungeon ;-; it’s taking so long, imo. I can’t wait any longer. One month is just too much.

People seem to forget that DECA needs money to keep the game up.

Nobody pays? Game dies. Very simple.

Yes, but that doesn’t mean every single campaign has to require gold to just be eligible.

Skins.

who else just here for the mini biff?

Apparently, the H is silent.

Pretty decent stuff so far. Consistent events are a bit boring, though - all following the same type of formula ;P

This and the last campaign are more like “promotion”. All the reward items are something you regularly see in misery box. Nothing exclusive like the purple name or glow from the unity campaign.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/an_hero

I think Niegil just wants out.

I thought the Unity campaign was a one-time affair, now we’re at what, the third “campaign” already?

I don’t care whether it’s giving exclusive items or not, I just find it weird that it’s become a permanent incentive for people to spend more.

Campaign without gold=event

Mmh…oh god that’s actually tempting hhhh. If anyone knows me well, that’s my dream mystic skin;; My $50 tho, saving up for a better PC, do I drop 7000 gold into this or continue saving for that $2.5k PC ;-;

I guess it depends if you’re interested in the other stuff as well. The skin itself is not exclusive and you can get it for 2500 gold or less when on sale.