[Spoilers] Easter Campaign Info and some more Easter stuff

I mean, you can buy the skin for 2500 gold on bazaar ^^ maybe not during this campaign.
You won’t get that cute biff, though, haha.

Releasing reworked lod

drake looking away

more campaigns and mystery shit

drake smiling

(Mr pigroach)

Explain the golden eggus in the mystery box then. Sure those aren’t exclusive, but they’re collectables you need for the event quests being put in a pay to progress (((Campaign))).

eh, I’d say save up for the 2.5k PC tbh.

Or you could give that money to me, I really need it okahy?

it’s in the game now

Tokens have appeared in misery box before. Halloween it gave bone tokens (needed for event white reskin), Christmas it gave santa workshop key which indirectly gave primals (p2w ice crown).

Not a fan of misery box and especially putting tokens in it, but p2w UT reskins aren’t something new.

I think what really defines a campaign is the content of it rather than the format.

Yay it’s not the Lil’ Bo Peep skin for the last rank! No more temptation!

Skins are cosmetic. They don’t affect gameplay at all. Why jeopardize one of Deca’s sources of income just to allow poor ass f2p players who don’t support the game for the chance for them to get a skin or two?

I know, I’ve supported the game myself, but it’d just be nice to do something with hardearned fame instead of gold once in a while.

Lol my pc is worth 500 dollars​:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Literally every single holiday/weekend token event is a f2p campaign. It seems like the only content DECA ever releases is token events.

true, true.

Where’s my free itenz tho.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.