[Spoilers] Magmatic Mystic ST, Crystal Kuniochi (Ninja) ST and Acidified Assassin ST

What about it seems wrong?

with those stats it gives you 3,5k dps instead of the displayed 2,5k

Alright, so with an 8/8 ninja and the full set, the ninja will have 1200 hp, 90 att, (plus ten whenever you activate the ability, making it 100) 35 def, and 100 vit (will be much nicer once the rework happens). My main problem with that set is the theme seems like its going to drop from the abandoned mineshaft, which already drops 10 whites, plus the event white, plus armor tops and the ring of decades. And if were just talking about crystal caverns themed enemies, that gives us three/four more whites (counting the crystal key). The mystic set looks like it will drop from Shaitins, so at least there’s a reason to do that dungeon now. Looks like sewers are getting the assassin one, so that’ll also be nice. I don’t love the abilities, but its nice to see Deca experimenting with things, that way we will start to get more variety.

My predictions on where the sts are dropping
Mystic staff and robe: Shaitan
Mystic orb: Malphas
Mystic ring: troom in abby

Ninja katana and armor: Crystal Entity
Ninja star: Crystal worm mom
Ninja ring: all enemies from crystal cavern

Assassin dagger and armor: Gulplord
Assassin poison and ring: Dr Terrible

That ninja armor is pretty good actually

this is the most pserver thing ive seen in a while

This is… kinda lame?
But also not really.
But also kinda.
Idk I don’t see why this is really ncessary. Can we get a new class (even if it takes longer) instead?

I know this is unpopular, I’m expecting backlash

it’s gonna be weird to have -25 speed on assassin, there gonna be slow as hell, kind of like the new pirate, but I guess it’l be easier to make precision movement with them now(scratch that, 3.75 range mean close combat, gonna be lot of crying)

also ninja gonna have 1200hp with the whole set when at cap, or 1105 at normal lv 20, 10 def…; 100 vit at cap vit. weird set in whole, when you think you have less def than a cloth class (at 35 at cap stats)

When you realise this will lock tennu behind an even bigger of a paywall, also ripper will become p2w

Theoretically a part of the mystic set could drop from red dragon in lod

You do realize Tenne will most likely receive a ‘boosted’ drop rater, like the Lod, Nest, and Tomb STs?

If deca didn’t do any thicket events, people wouldn’t really notice Watch deca do a thicket event tmr

Staff is shit, Katana looks fun, Dagger is etherite 2, Kunais are just a better Kageboshi, Acid Armor looks pretty fantastic, Crystal Armor is

All in all, pretty okay. Not as class-changing as some of the other abilities, but cool.

Still upset we can’t have one half decent ST Staff

Pro tip: Edit your post

sorry if I sound rude take a :cookie:

More campaigns?

Haven’t seen you in a while… Did you win?

That fulĺ ninja set has 1200 hp 35 defense, 90 attack 100 vit, what? That’s just ridiculous, insane offense and defense, please nerf this thing before it comes out, the rest of this looks fine though.

(Sees a bunch of new STs)
(remembers hasn’t even finished the first sbST ninja or assassin sets)
(briefly wonders why some old STs went Legacy and others didn’t)
(glazes over & waits for the next actual content update)

Has been released to prod, see: Patch 32.5.0