[Spoilers] Marble Seal Nerf, MotMG/Reconstruction UTs and more

subject to change

Marble Seal

With Bard getting group defense, MSeal gets another nerf on top of the armored nerf (since the defense from Bard stacks with armored).

• Summon an Eye of Marble for 4.5 seconds -> 3 seconds
  • Cooldown 5.5 seconds -> 10 seconds

You only needed 2 mseals to basically have it up all the time, now you’ll need 4 with good coordination to do that.

Misc/more Status Effect changes

• New Ghost God sprite, this one is first because attack animation is funny as fuck

• Fungal Breastplate got nerfed further to +30 VIT
  • New Medusa sprite

• Lab’s confuse is now 2 seconds instead of 0.5 seconds (poggers)
  • New “Food Voucher” token from The Appetizer

A voucher to treat your pet for free in a fancy Restaurant. Collect 40 and use them to obtain a random pet food item.

Sprite Credits: Tyii

Stack limit: 40

Event: The Appetizer

a 40 token grind is not appealing but considering how much people ran keypers idk if that’s only me

• Wand of Geb got the leaked changes from before in its description

On Shoot: Releases a slowing nova.

Damage: 200-300

On Shoot Range: 3.6

On Shoot Shot Effect: Slowed for 3 seconds

With Full Set: Nova ranges becomes 6 tiles

On Shoot Cooldown: 5 seconds

• Soul of the Bearer got nerfed to having the base duration of Speedy and Berserk be 2 seconds instead of 3
  • Abomination’s Wrath (ST Sorc Wand) got a huge rate of fire buff from 53% to 55%
  • Crystal Prisoner’s Weak is now 3 seconds form 6 and its Slow is now 4 seconds from 8
  • The slow from shitty Parasite enemy is 4 seconds from 6
  • Daichi’s Petrify is only for 2 seconds now from 10
  • Sphinx Weaks for 4 seconds from 7
  • All of Gemsbok’s Petrifies are for 1 second from 1.4/2
  • Sprite Wand now shoots multiple (4) colors of shots instead of 1 wow
  • Important new banner

More Reconstruction

pirate cave portal looks crazy!!

also septavius got animations

there’s an alternate version too that septavius using dbow (currently not used)

also Lair Spectral Skeleton exists now (so the living skeleton isn’t a replacement)

Reconstruction Themed Event Reskins

i couldnt guess what all of them were at first glance

yeah attack sprite are cut again

nipple cubes nipple cubes

Hard Hats

They fixed everything from the last post, only 3 piece bonus, hard hat has setName and has a usable proc now. But there are some stats changes.

• Laborer’s Hard Hat: Beginner

Stats: +40 HP, +2 VIT

On Hit Proc 1: If you are In Combat and have over 30% MP, gain 100 MP instantly. 10 second cooldown.

On Hit Proc 2: If you are In Combat, +5 ATT for 5 seconds. 10 second cooldown.

• Operator’s Hard Hat: Advanced

Stats: +40 HP, +4 VIT

On Hit Proc 1: If you are In Combat and have over 30% MP, gain 200 MP instantly. 10 second cooldown.

On Hit Proc 2: If you are In Combat, +10 ATT for 5 seconds. 10 second cooldown.

• Foreman’s Hard Hat: Pro

Stats: +40 HP, +6 VIT

On Hit Proc 1: If you are In Combat and have over 30% MP, gain 300 MP instantly. 10 second cooldown.

On Hit Proc 2: If you are In Combat, +15 ATT for 5 seconds. 10 second cooldown.

Set Bonus

same deal as Alien/Winter sets, requires the ring for the set to count, uses the weapon/armor reskins

• Beginner Construction Worker Set

2 piece: +20 HP, +20 MP, +2 ATT, +4 SPD, +2 VIT, +2 WIS

3 piece: +20 HP, +20 MP, +2 ATT, +2 VIT, +2 WIS

no clue why you’d ever use this

• Advanced Construction Worker Set

2 piece: +40 HP, +40 MP, +4 ATT, +8 SPD, +4 VIT, +4 WIS

3 piece: +40 HP, +40 MP, +4 ATT, +4 VIT, +4 WIS

• Pro Construction Worker Set

2 piece: +60 HP, +60 MP, +6 ATT, +12 SPD, +6 VIT, +6 WIS

3 piece: +60 HP, +60 MP, +6 ATT, +6 VIT, +6 WIS

10 second cooldown and a nerf to the armor duration is really rough… not to mention armored was nerfed to be 1.5x def instead of 2x… I don’t see myself using marble seal anymore except in a coordinated group setting

Someone get the coffin bois for MSeal nerf.

Edit: Here they are.

Which is how it was originally. I guess the colours were removed as a silly artefact left over from Wildshadow days. But now DECA have added so much that is far sillier that it may as well have its colours back.

Is DECA stupid or something? This doesn’t nerf raids, it nerfs small groups.

Please change the actual strength of the item, and not how many people you need to use it properly. You’re accomplishing nothing but making it even more raid-centric, especially now that you made Bard give group defense, you’re keeping the total defense with Mseal basically intact.

10 second cooldown and a nerf to the armor duration is really rough… not to mention armored was nerfed to be 1.5x def instead of 2x… I don’t see myself using marble seal anymore except in a coordinated group setting

lol of course, all this does is kill Marble Seal for small groups.

Here’s my idea, if changing armored is not an option, and making it just give raw stats is not an option either, rework it into something like a gradual tome heal in the area.

Are the set bonuses the wrong way round? As written 2 items are better than 3 items.

set bonuses are stacked

I whole heartily agree!

I almost want to come back just to kill those beedozers

This seems vaguely reminiscent of April Fools. It may perhaps actually seem this way door some people who’ve most faith in the game! :joy:

Cute Penteract!

• [Block] God…
• ???
• The Skull shrine looks interesting
• Lost Sentry looks ok, but Spooky Boi looks amazing and peculiar at the same time
• Those Beedozers though

Also, yeah, I’m normally ok with nerfs in items, but… that seal nerf seems counter-intuitive. I don’t even normally benefit from that item

Jade and garnet statues

Pretty sure that’s ava

00%20PM

I see the statues have gone from spraying multi-thousand damage shotguns to flinging multi-thousand damage wrecking balls.

i almost want to sit on them

And looks like we need another squad of coffin bois.

Sprite Wand actually used to be a viable weapon like spirit dagger in terms of DPS, until it was nerfed into the ground.

At this point who cares?

They’re killing the game.

They don’t care about feedback.

They think slapping a coat of new paint on a lame grinding event will somehow keep players.

Have fun bois.

I think that’s Avatar, instead of Skull Shrine and below that I’m guessing is Pentaract

Oof. In the last week I got my first mseal and my first fungal breastplate. Guess I better make use of that seal now!

I think +30 vit may still be viable with the vital combat system, time will tell!

We’ll see! It definitely makes more sense as Ava. The towers might be its guardians.

It’ll still be plenty viable (for vit); I think they were nerfing it in half to be consistent with the Sandstone Seal.