[Spoilers] MotMG Bonus Campaign

subject to change

MotMG Bonus Rewards

Join the Campaign for free and collect points with every purchase you make in the Mystery Shop or Nexus. Collecting points will unlock Ranks and many bonus Rewards!

As the description says, no unlock cost. Plus, there’s no donate directly for 2x points either, but it does till say 1x. Strictly buying shit only. Probably comes out tomorrow.

Supreme Token Note

In the patch earlier today, the Supreme Token’s description was changed from

Exchange this item for an ST set of choice at the Tinkerer.

to

Exchange this item for a cool reward at the Tinkerer.

so it isn’t a full ST set anymore. Who know what it will give

Rank #1: 500 Points

Rank #2: 2500 Points

Rank #3: 6500 Points

Rank #4: 15000 Points

Rank #5: 30000 Points

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

Vault. Chest. Yay :confetti_ball:

Wait nvm you have to pay gold. :cry:

Is it 1 gold = 1 point? I thats the case i will definitely buy the vault pack because i will effectively be getting 7 for ~2.5k

Also do people really spend $300 on gold in one month??

imo, deca have to reward old players by at least giving them 1 slot and 1 vault.
ik that deca needs money but that herioc campagin was awesome cuz it was kinda free

I actuallly might

If only if I could convince my parents to use my own money on a video game… sigh

any news on when this begins?

That’s how rotmg works man, sad.

Deca made almost 2 million euros in 3 months and had the audacity to ask for funding for the unity port. Its unreasonable to have so little rewards for 300 dollars

Plus they cucked is out of last fricking coupon bruh deca watch them discountinue coupons before we get our vault and character slots

They dont even hire sprite artists for new content. Notice how all the new ST sets are community made. Pretty disappointing

Nobody forces these people to create content and nobody forces you to pay for the campaign.

Yeah but you get that in addition to the stuff you spend 300 dollars on

holy whered u find this

He didn’t, either he’s a pro hackerman or he made it up

https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/14062849-DECA%20GAMES%20OÜ

Though, this also counts all of deca’s other games as well.

is that a russian site?

ee is estland

Why do you keep complaining about some campaign when you fail to see the word bonus? It was never supposed to be bought on its own so stop acting like it is.

Campaign is live, see official event topic: MotMG 2019 Bonus Rewards [Campaign - Jul 12th to Jul 19th]