[Spoilers] MotMG Part 1, Alien Invasion Campaign and more

Subject to change

Basically, aliens take over motmg, alien theme

and yes, motmg is in july

Before the campaign, here’s the only item added right now.

The reason this is a part 1 is because basically none of the items have been added yet, the only item added is because of the campaign. Though, the sprites for the other items already exist and are added.

Locked Reactor (Ring)

lockedreactor

Though sealed tight, a quiet hum can be heard coming from the energy within.

Effect: Restores 150 HP when taking damage when below 300 HP.

Cooldown: 60 seconds.

Stats: nothing lol

Fame: 4%

FP: 850

The ring is relatively weak, and there’s also a duration of 5 for some reason. If the healing is spread over 5 seconds, that’s even worse then. Other than that, the description gives all of the proc basically. Anyway, there are 2 more “reactor” type sprites as well, so maybe this can be unlocked.

Malogia, Untaris, Forax, and Katalund

keys

These seem to be the 4 alien planets that MotMG will be based on. Their old description was:

A key which generates a wormhole to [planet]. \n\nKeys can only be used once you have 10 or more stars!

Their (all 4) new description is:

This mysterious item seems to be dormant. It doesn’t do anything and yet you can feel energy inside it.

Event: This item will be activated during MotMG.

Maybe this was meant to be added at the same time as the skin fp nerf (which never happened lol), but motmg is kinda in 4 days so that event part of the description is pretty useless. Maybe it’s meant for after motmg for the future.

Mystery ST Skin

mysterystskin

Collect Mystery ST Skin Shards and use them to obtain a Mystery ST Skin.

Stack of 15

Grants a random ST Skin when used!
Sprite Credits: Toastrz

yeah pretty obvious, next

Alien Invasion Campaign

fancy images are back

AlienBanner

Unlock the Campaign and collect Fragments from quests at the Tinkerer’s and in the Heroic Dungeons. Collecting points will unlock Ranks and many bonus Rewards!

This campaign seems to be special. Spending gold won’t get you any points (as of now), but more on that after the rewards, keep reading.

Rank 1: 500 Points
AlienBanner_Rank1

Rank 2: 1000 Points
AlienBanner_Rank2
(that habyss key doesn’t even exist yet)

Rank 3: 2000 Points
AlienBanner_Rank3

Rank 4: 3500 Points
AlienBanner_Rank4

Rank 5: 5500 Points
AlienBanner_Rank5

Rank 6: 7500 Points
AlienBanner_Rank6

Rank 7: 10000 Points
AlienBanner_Rank7

Rank 8: 15000 Points
AlienBanner_Rank8

Now, some of the Alien sprites can be seen on the images, which aren’t added yet. The special thing about this campaign is that both the buying shit from shop and donating directly are both at 0. Unlock price is also at 0. I had my doubts since the final reward is 15000, but they even changed

Bonus Points","This is the amount of Bonus Points you have collected so far. Collect Points by spending gold " + "in the Shop and claim Rewards!

to

Bonus Points","This is the amount of Bonus Points you have collected so far. Collect more Points " + "and claim Rewards!

I still don’t think it’ll be farming only. But who knows, maybe the entire thing gets scrapped.

Alien Tech Fragments

fragment

pretty obvious stuff, this seems to be the main way to get points this time around. they also look like boogers

Left is the Lesser Alien Tech Fragment

Use this item to gain 25 Alien Campaign Points.

Right is the Greater Alien Tech Fragment

Use this item to gain 100 Alien Campaign Points.

They both have this as well

Event: This item will be removed by the 10th of July.

Anyway, all of this isn’t even HALF of what MotMG has

Coming up next time

(or maybe they add everything on July 1st, in which case leaking would be pointless since the update would be that day, and then there won’t be a next time)

• 2 weapons from all 6 weapon types (3 from each alien planet) (also don’t get your hopes up, they’re reskins probably)

• 1 of all 3 types of armor

• 1 special UT from all 4 alien planets

• 2-3 more sprites that i dont know

and more

The unknown items
July 2019 Login Calendar
The Introduction Thread

guess this means heroic abyss will come

if the heroic abyss is similar to the heroic udl then I will not bother with it. That udl was crap.

Well the hudl was removed because of the low quality and I don’t think they’ll make the same mistake twice

At least this time they’ll have a new boss sprite at least.
hmalphas

Is the campaign shop only again?
Edit: I actually read it.

This is pretty much like the unity campaign?

Realm in Space!

Very Hype for this.

Well they are based off realm so…
Why don’t you ask why did blank take Realm’s content?

Having harder versions of a preexisting dungeon is so widely used in numerous games that you can’t even really call it “copying”.

im talking about the alien thing(ever heard of galaxies?)

idk if this is a ring or a trap but the sprite is pretty bad

Same idea applies, a theme of aliens is so widely used you can’t think of it as copying. Not like DECA is directly copying the idea either.

all other rotmg pservers for some reason do not have a theme of aliens.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ring. It says in the description of it

^

this ring sprite is really epic (sarcasm)

This is not why. The forums have a rule against unofficial servers. Please refrain from discussing on the matter.

So this is only for people who spend money? I assume you can pop keys for f2p people but other than that?

Since the Unlock price is 0 and there are fragments, it looks like everyone will be able to get a chance to do the campaign

deca wants to rooll in the money i bet unlock price wont be 0