[Spoilers] NEW CLASS: Bard

group speedy could be good for the efficient rifts farming elfs i guess since the tp cd screws u over sometimes if ur not warrior/trix but don’t see much use in it other than that and killing other players.Group speedy is pretty useless when you can just tp and even in places u cant tp i feel that ability is very lackluster atm but i like those placeholder sprites

Ice tomb massacre #2

The only place I can see group speedy working is in anti-teleport dungeons, I think him giving a minor boost to all stats would be good, especially since there would still be a speed boost, but not significant enough to troll

I like that idea a bit more

Aka the spawn road at the start of the shatters and halls fullskips

And I thought I made a class with a broken ability, the bard walkin’ in fucking up the entire meta for different weapons. Though who will donate to the Bard?

Also how the fuck is the void blade gonna work?

the only place group speedy is good for is pub halls vet runs and max eff and full skips. (although max eff is basically dead :frowning: )

BIG PROJECTILE

chrome_2019-11-12_13-46-33

0 * x = 0, x∈{1.1, 1.15, 1.2, 1.25, 1.5}

bruh…

@nameness >:) chrome_2019-11-12_13-50-02

0+3=3 Uni

I never said it was relevant

whoops did not read it as a multiplier, I read the range range as the value.

Could’ve just looked it up on static drips but I guess I’ll do it

Gonna depend on whether that range increase is gonna be speed, lifetime, or both. I’m guessing lifetime cause otherwise they’d break Ripper’s downside or they’re implementing an unnecessarily complicated formula for the range.
So, longer staying power - up to like, 6300 ms. If it increases lifetime.

Looks lit. Tho gonna be slightly annoying to get white star again.

Steam white star achievement will look so dumb.

It already is very very dumb tho, imagine when it tells you you have white star 15 stars earlier…

Wait. In O2 and some other places a random group speedy sounds… terrible.

wait a minute, this seems familiar, like WAY too familiar

:thinking:

how so

the ability and the idea itself seems like something I’ve read here, especially the speedy buff, which I know was something someone else proposed before.

lmao why don’t more people get this

+5 charisma YEET