[Spoilers] Samurai and MotMG Items

I think they did that on purpose. Gotta keep it a big secret to make it seem like it may not be released yet, kinda like the Lost Halls - no mention of it on the Event Calendar last year.

Concept:

japan perverts ninjas all the time btw and nobody goes after them

The Japanese are the ninjas, so a ninja vs a ninja cancels each other out. Ninja vs white boys equals a bad time for whiteys.

You act like you never took fundamental ninja math courses.

I can’t imagine it’s very easy to draw a samurai helm using an 8x8 pixel sheet. I saw this video after designing my June Art contest submission and the similarities are pretty uncanny between this and what I submitted.
image that pserver’s Samurai sprite
Blood%20Ronin%20Legacy%20Version%20Animated (my submission, as submitted; many changes were made before it was shelved)

I just find it weird how similar they are to each other, with a good amount of difference in years created.

Critical question about the samurai sprite…
will we even be able to tell when it’s wearing a santa hat??

I demand this be changed to
“I’m gonna destroy everything! Fuck this place in particular.”

idc if kids play the game, they see worse in game chat anyway.

why not krathana?

I’m sure you will (I used the in-game sprite for this photowork).

santa claus is coming, to town!

Well, you’re SoL because sooner will come the month of gold. So the classic sprites should look the part also (yes, I modified many of those sprites).

Golden paladin lol

So that’s why decker’s holding off till the end of the month to release samurai, We’ll all be gold for MotMG (Month of the Mad Gold).

Doku + heavy armor + 75 atk seems a little bit overpowered.

50 DEX however blueballs it.

Still though, I’d be willing to play even with 40 dex (wearing a CC as 49 def is still kind of squishy). Keep in mind that doku has an added fire rate, balancing out the dex loss.

With CC and Pyra, you have 59 def, you do 1700 piercing dps and unlike ninja, you actually can take full advantage of the piercing with such a high def (thus your damage in practice is probably much higher in a lot of places; it’s 3400 if you pierce 2 targets). On top of that, the ability damage is pretty good. You also have dagger range unlike warriors/knights, making you a lot safer in places like ffa tombs. This is likely the new crowd control class, after sorcerer, so I’ll try it. (Also, if you don’t have a doku, get masamune while it remains extremely cheap as there might be a rush for the new class).

hey update, check edit

8x8 pets seemed cool

Groot
Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog
Skeleton Penguin
Rook

New 16x16 pet skins I saw a few weeks ago

New cloak is amazing, it’s finally a cloak that is actually really good in group situations and is still amazing in solo situations

I still think Samurai’s HP average and cap should be higher than Ninja’s but lower than the sword classes.

Oh, well then.