[Spoilers] Summer Update Leaks [now on prod]

Ah HELL yeah!

Like a restaurant menu, everything looks so good.

I hear you brother.

if only i dig more to my thread but i’m lazy

Nothing on the skull of esben? I’m just very curious cause it’s the only skull I use

Hoo, boy. Lets see…

Buffing event hp and res. I’m okay with this.[quote=“Niegil, post:1, topic:11128”]
All wands are getting a slight shot speed up, but a slight lifetimeMS decrease. Range is made up of speed + lifetimeMS. Slight damage buff.
[/quote]

YES. I could care less abput the buff, but I’m loving the speed increase.

Oooh, this might be able to make it somewhat viable. I’ll be trying it out if this comes out.
Of course, I’m talking about the pierce. The damage buff is pretty nice too.

Gawdammit. Huntress’ & Necro’s immense Mp cost was part of my class Idea’s balance.
Also, shameless pluuuug

Hmm, an att buff. This’ll make huntresses much more viable compared to archers.
The damage buff is noice, but Mp decrease is sooo good.

I feel like this is OP. AoE paralyze is pretty strong as it is, and aiming is quite minimal with traps… To be fair, it is delayed, so I’ll have to see in game.

Hell yeah. This update is awesome for Sorcs! First the wands, second the scepters! I have always felt that the power is quite low when dealing with solo bosses.
Now, we can have a UT with 0 devreasing damage and high target numbers!

Yuss. I’m lovin this update. So many buffs. The necro gets higher damage for ability, with a pretty nice heal, but the best part is the MP decrease. Wooooooot!

Holy smokes, that’s pretty strong. This is what i mean about high dmaage, lower heal!

Hell yee. Solo pups, here we come! They’d better remove the test chest now!

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this is a value pack.

I’m gonna go and stick my other limb out, and say that this is Ghost Ship new white.

I’m always up for better hub!

Overall, 8/10. Love the buffs, but I’m iffy about the balance. Here’s hoping for the best!
:wine_glass:

fire rate wouldn’t matter if I still did 10 damage

:wine_glass: clink

All the buffs/reworks/stuff are cool and all, but what about poison? I feel like those need to get buffed.

Bullet speed, buddy. My aim is absolute rubbish, and bullet speed is definitely welcome!

i know, but the bullet speed doesn’t matter when fighting high damage bosses, because you will do less damage

shouldnt this be 65-85 lel

I’m nitpicking, but the way you presented this makes it seem that range is the addition of speed and life time, while it’s actually the multiplication.

To clarify for everyone, the shot speed of most wands went up while the life time of the bullets went down in a way as to keep the range constant. It’s just that the shot will reach the end of its path faster, and this should make it easier to aim with wands. The exceptions are the Conducting Wand and the now renamed Wand of Geb, that didn’t receive a speed/lifetime change, and the Bulwark, with a decrease of both speed and lifetime. Bulwark’s shot speed was halved and its bullet’s lifetime went down by about 10%. But now it pierces, so yay.

I believe it’s actually 140 -> 200.

A few other things I found on the xml files on static.drips:

• All teleport abilities (planewalker, most prisms and the infamous Strike Amulet) now have a line saying that their max distance is 13. Even weirder is that they already had a line saying that their max distance was 20. Don’t know for how long teleportation abilities have had max distances, but yeah.
  • The so called wis modifiers for scepters are, most likely, very different from the ones we already have in game. The reason I say that is because, on orbs, seals and tomes, the segment of code that says they are modified by wisdom is useWisMod="true", while the segment of code that appears on scepters is wisDamageBase='x', where x is a number that depends on the scepter. For example, x is 15 for the tier 0 scepter, 40 for the honey scepter and 80 for the tier 6 and fulmi.

Funnily enough, the esben skull actually has a segment of code (on prod, right now) that says useWisMod="false", seeming to suggest that they fiddled with wis mods for skulls before.
  • Coral trap’s feed power raised from 500 to 700.

• The new trap, Trap of the Vile Spirit, have some weird parameters set to it beyond the usual ones like radius and damage. The names of these parameters are sensitivity and tilArmed, and I have no clue what they mean.
  • The description on the Mystery Items (dyes, clothes, skins and pet skins) read Grants a random <item> when used!, with <item> being replaced by the respective item. The skin ones (both player and pet skins) also read The Skin rarity will depend on the quality of the Mystery Item (Gold, Silver, Bronze).
  • All stat increasing potions (including the greater ones), the loot enhancers (loot drop potion, loot tier potion and lucky clover) and the Mystery Items just described got a new line of code that says <Track/>, a line previously only seen (at least on the equip.xml file) on dungeon keys (and the Gentleman Skin item, for some reason). I have no idea what it means. If someone could tell me, that would be swell.
  • Along with giving more experience, many Shatters enemies are now classified as gods and count towards achieving the enemy of the gods and slayer of the gods fame bonuses.

• Apparently the changes to skulls have already been revoked, because I see no sign of them in the files.

After the last point, I feel obligated to reiterate that everything I just said is subject to change.

There might be more, but I have to sleep. Keep diggin’, people!

Err… Hold up. I think there’s some misunderstanding here. I was excited about the bullet speed, which is how fast the bullet travels from you to target.

What I understand so far is that you are talking about fire rate, the rate at which bullets are fired. Would you kindly elaborate further, please?

Oooh, could this be an anti-duping effort?

DECA where is Bikini Thessal that needs to be added :expressionless:

Was Loven’s skin the thief one? The one with the reddish hair and dark skin?

Remember before pets where a thing they had to keep nerfing necromancer, that was fun. As for wands I’m extremely happy with that bulwark buff as I still own 4 of them, just need a prot before I can use them though. :sunglasses:

maybe I am getting confused, but I think the damage buff it better in most cases

:thinking:

Her actual entry is here: