[Spoilers] T7 Abilities and LH Armor Buffs

subject to change

if you missed this post, here’s o3 again

o3

Same info as the post, o3’s area is “Oryx’s Sanctuary” and the sprite is 32x32. That means a lot of other things there have the possibility of being 32x32 as well.

T7 Abilities

To the surprise of no one, they are soulbound. Here are the slightly updated sprites:

The t8 existed for a while and remain unchanged (also probably won’t matter for a while, but it’s there for people that want to see), and the stars never existed past t6. Here are the old ones:

As for wakis:

They’ll finally be changed to the “new style”… eventually. The final 2 are the Eastern Winds and Crossing Fires, while the remainder of wakis are already in the new style.

T7 Info

These names are probably far from final, but some of them are really wack lol.

They all drop in red bags, have 570 fp and 5% fame bonus. Remember that the stats are following the progression of this post so they’re slightly better than the t6 there (and im too lazy to specify it for 15 items)

Burning Retribution Spell

A catastrophic spell of holy destruction, concocted in secrecy by the Liturgical Ones in their quest to learn a single letter of the Divine language.

Tome of Hallowed Language

A tome beatified in starlight and written on paper from the ancient Wisdom Trees, it cloaks the worthy in divine reverence.

Quiver of the Autumn King

A sun iron quiver passed through a royal elven lineage, whose legendary skills in archery have protected the Forest Kingdoms for millennia.

Cloak of Nightmares

A moonwoven Cloak worn by slayer cults who spill the blood of emperors in their abhorrent mission to create a new order.

Helm of the Tribune

A cobalt helm of regal grandeur, whose wearers have upraised the greatest legions and inspired total domination.

Shield of Orcish Regalia (yea)

A mighty shield smithed in the burning rivers of the demonic realms to grant the right of sovereignty over the brutal Orclands.

Seal of Invocation

A jubilant seal of celebration, granted to the most righteous crusaders as they challenge the evergrowing threat of demonic legions.

Necrofish Poison

The oceanic Necrofish’s highly noxious poisons that could befoul entire swaths of the seas.

Mindwaster Skull

A horrendously debauched martyr’s skull that has been brought to ruin by foul enchantments of the Sulfurous Realms.

Depthchaser Trap

An explosive ocean trap constructed to tear open the ironhide of the abyssal Deepworm

Dimensiongate Orb

An anomalous orb utilized by the astralmancers to banish demons who rose against them into a timeless void.

Prism of Reveries

A scintillating prism of duplicity, it infiltrates the deepest corners of the mind to awaken phantasmic entities that embody hatred and fear.

Scepter of The Firmament

An azure Scepter of elemental dominion, wielded by the sky charioteers to command the natural order of the overlands and the orchestration of astral bodies.

Dynastic Star

A heraldic shuriken of the ancient royal family, revered for its astonishingly lethal edge.

Virtuous Wakizashi

A pristine wakizashi exalted by the archangels themselves awarded to the soldiers with the most pure hearts.

LH Armor Buffs

As this Q&A answer said,

these are the tweaks following, again, these changes: https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/pt-bard-class-and-tiered-item-changes/53785

There were other relatively minor changes as well, most notably t13 and t14 katana damage getting nerfed from 160-200 and 180-225 to 150-195 and 165-210 respectively and t6 prism getting a 9 second decoy instead of 8 seconds.

Note that the “tiered item change” update could still be a couple patches away, so this might not happen in a month’s time. edit: nvm it’s coming out like next week lol

Armor of Nil

Old: +21 DEF, -2 SPD

New: +24 DEF, -4 SPD

Ritual Robe

Old: +40 MP, +5 ATT, +10 DEF, +15 WIS

New: +50 MP, +5 ATT, +12 DEF, +15 WIS

Breastplate of New Life

Old: +160 HP, +12 DEF

New: +160 HP, +14 DEF

Oryx the Mad God 3 Raiding Discord + O3 Spoilers

Whats the point of buffing breastplate?

cmon… why nil -4 spd…

I absolutely love the new waki sprites.

I really hope the poison, skull, trap and orb are placeholder names. “Necrofish” has me in stitches.

The one thing that ruins medieval fantasy faster than anything else is silly, stupid names.

Personally I love the poison name, but i’m not too crazy about the orb

Am I the only one who likes dimensiongate orb?

I guess it’s meant to be like a fish of death, but I can’t picture anything other than a literal dead fish lying there, like in a supermarket or something.

No

i see a lightning scepter
(actually maybe its discharge. not certain)

Honestly, soulbinding new tops doesn’t have any use whatsoever. After around a year the old t12 t13 tops would be worth def and lh tops would be worth 1l. With the amount of lh tops already sitting in people’s vault collecting dust, it’s not like unsoulbinding them will inflate them to the value wc tops were when they came out

Its to encourage you to try the new content.

Ik that you didn’t start early enough to witness wc tops coming out, but it would still incentivise people to do it to amass a lot of wealth (Before they get duped to hell and back)

hey, the eastern winds waki doesn’t look awful anymore! also why did they increase the speed debuff on nil :frowning:

So ninja can shine d:

the whole reason i’m hunting for amulet of drakefyre is for the speed bonus for my ninja

If you have a good enough pet, you can always opt for a low Spd build and perma speedy

i have a rare pet so no thanks

Personally speaking, it doesn’t work. I still haven’t completed a run of LH. I just consider lost hall tops to not exist. It’s really easy to do when nobody has any and they’re not part of the economy in any way.