Spook, a Sorcerer skin by Xaklor

I truly cannot read. I apologize though the 16 digits are [I don’t think so ~xak] and the back is [hmm, nah ~xak]

[it’s just a meme dude, you shouldn’t be taking things like that seriously ~CandyShi, probably]

8/8 skin

hmmm it kinda reminds me of someone’s profile pic wonder who

Should I have added an /s

it’s just a meme dude, you shouldn’t be taking things like that seriously ~Me, probably

(@xaklor is psychic clearly)

Lol I’m sorry, but it looks like that sorcerer is clapping some mean ghost booty cheeks when you see his front and back sprites. Haha :slight_smile:

Ask the Person Below You a Question

I totally agree lmao

Possibility of spook in rotmg 2? That is if the game is fixed

Ayyy I need this

as soon as we get halo 6, WoW 2 overWatch 2 and half life 3.

but seriously, DECA probably won’t add spook in, unless they can either make money off it, or as a limited time type of drop. and im 95% sure Rotmg 2 will never happen.

but we can all hope :<

or not, it doesn’t matter anyway.

the only thing stopping spook from getting into the game is me.

that still means it’s going to be a very long time for spook to become a drop from anything, assuming that ever happens in the first place. let’s just be sure we’re assigning blame correctly here.

Next time they do a skin contest enter it. Hopefully they would put it in.

Read the comment literally right above yours

Welp. I didn’t read it.

Make spook a 1/1000 drop from tutorial chicken

1 day grind is easy

1/100000 (plus a nice bump :smiley: )

I’ve reentered the forum to discover that spook is no longer Xaklor’s pfp, which for some unknown reason, makes me sad

It’s a recent change

I’ll probably switch back after Halloween

Betrayal

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.