Sports discussion

Hey guys, I wanted to see who likes sports as much as I do in the rotmg community.

What’s your favorite sport? Favorite team?

My favorite sport is probably football, love my tennessee titans. Hockey is definitely a close second, love the nashville predators.

I like badminton, but don’t really have a favorite player. The Olympics are also a lot of fun to watch.

i love football and soccer with hockey as third.
i like the 49ers and the sharks for football and hockey, but i dont have a favorite soccer team. i like soccer because i play competitively.

• socker
  • feetball
  • hecky
  • blast-it-ball

0 voters

meme quality.

We’ll be playing you in football next week c:

we will probably lose

College football, not pro. I also really like the NBA. Favorite college team is Notre Dame and my favorite NBA team are the Golden State Warriors.

haha…esports?

My favorite sport is soccer, and it’s also the only one I play.

same

Love college basketball and college football. Favorite college team is Kansas State. NFL is getting harder for me to watch. I’ve never cared for the NBA. Only about money, less about the game.

:expressionless:

What? I’m from California, I have to!

I’ve liked them for years, but recently with KD acting up it has kind of made me a little less about them.

Yeah, I was kidding. I figured you were from there.

Ah, haha. My bad.

Tennis over here, favourite player is Federer

Me myself I am a surfer and half the time I don’t realm I surf or watch surfing.

Favourite surfers:

• Jordy Smith
  • Mason Ho
  • Clay Marzo

Cute how Muricans like to call a sport played primarily with hands as football.

Haha on the contrary

Football! Minnesota Vikings!

I like College football the most, with the Oregon Ducks and Army Black Nights being my two favorite.

I also like NFL and NBA a good amount.
As a Bostonian I am required to like the Patriots and Celtics so.

I didn’t really care for the NBA as much before, though now that Kyrie is on the celtics I enjoy it a lot more.