Spot the Reference

Yes please and thank you.

I think thatā€™s the only way to completely remove a timer with the tools I have after some research. We should be golden now!

The description of the Candy Katana references the candy cane song from Royalty Free Christmas Songs by Jacksfilms

yes.

^ the cubic cleric of the third dimention.

you know what it is?

itā€™s me.

The big pingus skin is a reference to the fat bugs bunny, big chungus

biig big chungus

Small update (not that I expect much buzz from it). Wilhuff asked if I would take over the thread, so hands are changing for a second time. Iā€™m the one you yell at for a lack of updates now! :sweat_smile:

Very cool, did you know that water in rotmg is a reference to water in real life? I also donā€™t know if anyone has mentioned the nezuko samurai skin, which is a reference to demon slayer, which is a pretty good anime btw.

Someone pointed out this to me in game about a month ago, the ā€œChemist of Steelā€ paladin skin is a reference to Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

Picture of the reference?

give me a minute or 2

chemist

Edit: After looking at the wiki, it is mentioned there as well
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/paladin-skins

Youā€™ll all forgive me. Iā€™ll need to run over the doc a little later, but I have this thread on watching. I will see notifications and take up scores when I can!

hello people. while Iā€™m here, Iā€™ll just say this.

the lady of ?the? locks skin is a reference to goldilocks. part of me is surprised that no one else pointed this out.

thatā€™s it for now.

Nope, sheā€™s more resembled to Rapunzel.

Me leaving ugc single handedly killed the thread hahah

:frowning:

Small update. Iā€™ve been repeatedly been experiencing difficulties trying to update certain things in my phone, so Iā€™ll need to set apart a weekly time add things. Iā€™ve reviewed the doc Wilhuff sent me, and noticed a couple things to add to it, myself!

Also, a small request for you all. Would you mind snagging photos of anything youā€™re referencing, as applicable? All I have is the Realmeye Wikiā€™s stash to work with, so that would help me out immensely.

tWfKWDT Has this one been spotted yet? Homestuck reference lol

No, and I need to update the page, as a matter of fact!

I would keep up on this better if I could do it on my phone (as accessing my home PC is competitive, and I usually have other things to do on it first before recreational activities), but I promise to update this before I do any gaming. In addition, Iā€™ll set up time to update it monthly as necessary, so I donā€™t sidetrack.