Sprite gods getting it on

I’ve only seen this in one realm but theres a huge overspawn of sprite children in glands.
There were mobs of them just floating around glands. I also saw a sprite god with around 25 sprite children surrounding it
Imgur
Imgur

bro it seems like you are going to die, did you?

Also that can happen if someone else stays close to a sprite god without killing them, maybe someone was doing circles around a sprite god or something

If not thats a bug

Nope I’m still alive.
Got kinda low trying to take a screenshot lol.
I dont think it was that reason, because I was the first person at glands when I saw this. I thought it was weird but negligible until I kept running around and saw big groups of them all over glands

how you can be first in glands in a realm with 19 quests?

Idk, and I’ve seen it in a few places. In this case, maybe there was an ot or another dungeon before I entered the realm. Heres another (more strange) example
Imgur
As you can see the quest is Lucky Djinn, but there are 6 quests remaining and barely anyone in the realm.

maybe the whole realm was full of noobs who were scared of cdepths

Server reset does this. I mean when it resets the server, at the odd time of 3:50 AM (local time for me so British Summer Time), the server is put back online with the same quests as before reset, except the two lucky gods are added. Not sure if it also adds Oryx Horde. It can happen with other server resets but it happens at least once a day normally.

Yes, can confirm it does.

I think killing just the sprite god would make the sprite children group up with any other sprite gods. Maybe someone was doing it before the server reset?That would explain why it happens in only that particular realm. Or maybe it’s just a bug with server resets, idk :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.