Sprite maker wont save my work?

I’ve been trying to use the rotmg art maker to make sprites for my dungeon idea, but for some reason it wont save any of my sprites. Any ideas on what this is and how to fix it?

You can’t be logged onto the game while trying to save.

logged on as in currently playing? cuz I don’t have rotmg up. I’m logged into my account if that’s what you mean but I don’t think it is.

Oh my, that explains why I can’t get any of my sprites to save. Thanks for putting that there, I lost so many sprites (and only got a really bad skin to save).

Yes. You have to open the game on your browser and log out.

why tho like why did they make that a thing?

Ok, thank you very much

No problem!

I think it’s an unintentional issue.

I had to send it to someone from deca but I don’t think that theyre gonna use my skin. I had to screen shot every single frame for all four sides…

what skin was it?

It was a mini horrific creation for the sorcerer. I have no good ideas. lel

That’s not a bad idea. Fits with what they’ve been doing lately (mini skins of bosses)

I dont think they’ll actually use it ;-; They haven’t replied to me after they said they sent it to the devs. cries

If they sent it to the devs they’re probably using it I’d think…

Temper replied:
Hello ****,

Thank you for sending in your screenshots.

I have sent them to the development team. Should we decide to use your creation in the future, we will make sure to contact you.

As always, if you have any other questions, do ask!

Regards,
Temper

I JUST WANT THE FREAKING SKIN the attack animation has a rainbow thingy its so cool

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.