ST assassin 2.0

My latest attempt at the assassin ST skin, based off of the new item sprites + the current design by @Dappertron.

assiparasitetwo2

Updated spritesheet: fixed some issues and made some mild improvements. Also re-mapped dye mask to be more accurate.
assiparasitetwo2

it looks nice, but i preferred the one you made earlier, i think it fitted the theme just a little bit more. i also dunno what that poofy tail is, it looks strange in the Right-Walking sprite, and the majority of the front sprites.

Well, I like the idea but I’m never gonna use it since I hate assassin

Why is it orange though? It’s suppose to look like the flesh collector. That’s why it was an unused sprite

It was orange on the original Flesh Collector ST sprite because orange complemented the green skin.
Flesh Collector was mostly nakes, which wouldn’t fly in our Christian bullet hell rogue-like mmorpg.

What about the 8x8?

@Ickabod, why not enter this into the competition (you would probably earn the 8x8 one if you won)

Oh

OOOOO. Great sprites. And if this gets added to RotMG, it’ll be just in time, too. I hear that assassin is getting a buff? So I’ll playing him soon…once I get that char slot from daily rewards…by unlocking every single reward every single day…I hate myself.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.