ST Hunting

Last time I played the game before I dropped it for nearly 1+ years there were (I think) 5 sets: Knight’s Oryx Awesome Set, Mystic Phylactery, Warrior Dragontamer, Rogue’s Skuld, Wizard’s Twilight Archmage. These sets were cool but difficult to complete (And I didn’t even play most of those classes anyways)
Now there are probably more than I can count with my own two hands.
My objective is to complete at least one of these ST sets, because why tf not. (also fun)
Anybody have suggestions? I don’t really care that much about power, just swagger.

my road to corruption that i decided was necessary for some stupid reason

I tried going for the Swarming Huntress set, going for every single Nest i could get to.
I got really close.

0/4. I decided that the hardest part was the fact that the nest is a

salty comment don't click

fucking piece of fucking broken shit what the fuck is this stupid ass dungeon fucking 100000000000000000 bullets everywhere and nobody fucking goes in because chest events are so much more worth it than this piece of shit dungeon with bees. FUCKING BEES WHO THE FUCK CAME UP WITH THIS IDEA
salty rant over

really difficult dungeon, so I never had a chance.
After that, I went for the Horrific Creation Sorcerer. I had a better start, getting a lucky drop from a lab run at level 6, turning me power hungry for more of the set.

Shin kicked a barrel into myself in para chambers, ran out to the side and then got dragged on before i could pot up. That lasted long.

easiest is probably necromancer, trickster if you do lh. Actually the easiest are the tradeable ones. Sorc should also be doable. I wouldnt recommend hunt since nest is kinda hard and not much people farm it.

IMO, other than trickster and necro, don’t farm for them, too hard and long, just save them up and wait 1/2 a year till it magically assymbles and die the next day.

I mean, if there is one ST set for each class and if most of them have a set then yes, unless you’re a chad with 14 fingers like me xD

If you really don’t care about the set, go with what Scorchmist says. Legitimately farming any one ST set takes…a considerable amount of time considering how abysmal the drop rates are–plus the fact that you might get repeated items (I always hear sob-stories about how someone is missing “that one” piece for their soulbound ST set).

A tradeable set probably ranges from 10-20 life. I think maybe the wizard set is the cheapest since only the spell is worth anything.

uhhh, there are 15 classes though

yeah and the spell is also the most expensive of the “expensive st”

Easiest to get would probably be the mystic one if you aren’t rich enough to buy one already. Liches are common and easy to get soulbound on phylactery bearers, and drop rates arent too bad.

Only 13 of them have ST sets.

Gotta agree with AKL here: mystic set is probably the way to go. When a realm is almost closed, teleport to the liches as the group gets to them and buff it as much as possible, then kill the bearers. It’ll take a while, but you’ll get there. Also, the robe is the only really expensive part of the entire set, so if you can get that, the rest should be reasonably affordable.

oh shit was there? i thought uni was talking about the inevitable 15 .

Tbh the only way I think I will be able to achieve the nest STs are through the chests. Those do help but are still not the easiest to obtain through the time you need to put in to gathering those. But I must say gl!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.