Staff Of Lucid Dreams

###Staff Of Lucid Dreams

This beautiful staff muddies the line between your dreams and reality…is it all a dream?

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Shots - 1
  • Damage - 40 - 110
  • RoF - 220%
  • Range - 9
  • Stat Bonus: +4 spd; +4 wis
  • Fame Bonus: 5%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:
-Somewhere

So this staff does little bit more damage to low def foes, but less damage to high def foes. (compared to the cosmic)

Though an interesting concept, it’s…not very good.
I took it to the DPS calc, and, well, see for yourself.

Also, the range and speed seem to be missing, so I’m presuming that’s 8.55 and 18 tiles/second like other tiered staves…?

As for a description, as a self-proclaimed expert, have…this!

Few have been able to control their dreams as they wish. Perhaps some things were never to be discovered…

Buff staff, too weak. Maybe have it function like a dbow, trading speed (ROF) for damage.

Once used by a strange wizard, this staff was a dangerous force in the wrong hands. Rumours have it that this staff has the power to make somebody sleep eternally.

To balance it out, try giving it more damage.

A place it could drop from would be Belladonna’s Garden.

Wat?

Jokes aside, staff isn’t that great because it only has one shot, so it’s dps is cut in half from tiered staves. Add that extra shot and it might be viable.

This beautiful staff muddies the line between your dreams and reality…is it all a dream?

yes,i used to play GD, and this staff has the Exact Same Dps As The Staff Of The Cosmic W H O L E

Rate of fire 220%**
That’s what i intended

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.