• Frequency: 1.6
  • Amplitude: 0.5
  • Damage: 50-70
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 800

####Drops From:
Hermit God

####More info
This could turn into a set from a dungeon I might make. I was thinking of making an Atlantis themed dungeon so I thought this is a good start. First idea/sprite so don’t hate too hard.

####Edits:
Added: Projectile speed, lifetime, frequency, and amplitude.

sprite may be too small sorry

wow thanks for the sympathy

If it’s Atlantis themed, it should be like a trident or something cool. This looks like a pbag drop. And what is it with that set? Shouldn’t it be ST then?

You’re a shitty idea caused by your parents

(oh snap)

Jesus Christ calm down oh my god.

You act like you’re the only one who sees a problem with an item and then you’re extremely rude about pointing it out. I for one like the idea and I think the sprite is pretty cool.

You only post prism UTs so maybe go work on something else and then let other people shit on it.

At the very least he put twice as much effort into his first item then you did in all of your prism ideas combined, two of which are just the exact same item but you felt the need to post two different threads for them. His idea is also more original than yours so please don’t act all high and mighty when you’re probably one of those “shitty tricksters” that you talk about in all three of your threads…

3 shots? I love the idea, and I think having a trident-like aura to add to your sprite would work well.
One thing I would like to know, is the frequency, projectile speed, amplitude, as well as the arc gap.
Frequency: How often it zig-zags
Projectile speed: How fast it goes
Amplitude: How wide it zig-zags,
Arc Gap: how far the bullets are when fired from each other./Its direction
Or, just tell us about its shot pattern. I’m mostly curious of that.

About the trident thing, just make sure it doesn’t look too much like the Staff of Esben
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/staff-of-esben

Edit: Arc Gap, not degree of seperation

I agree I also thought it should be a trident. And we need to know more about the shots. Perhaps like a braiding pattern?

Yeah I was gonna try to go to pfiffels dps calc and record a gif for the shots, but I dont know how to record it. Do you know how to record a gif from the dps calc?

I use Ispring FreeCam 8 for all of my video recording purposes :smiley:.
If you want to use Pfiffel, this is what I would do:

1. Link to Pfiffel
  2. Export your custom weapon’s stats as XML(this copies it to your clipboard)
  3. Paste it at google docs, cause it didn’t work here :frowning:

EDIT: Or Screenshot the pattern when you are firing. That’s simple, right?

3 shots are you joking

by the way, I plugged the stats in to pfiffel, and I got this:

DPS starts losing to cosmic whole at 40 def. I’d say that’s pretty fair. End-game bosses are 40+, usually.

Also, I plugged your stats in, and I got that its pattern is still just like any other staff shots. Any change yet?

Hmm. I’m not sure about the staff shots being the same. I might be wrong but it looked kinda different when I tested it.

Good sir, are you quite sure your parents didn’t implant a microchip into your brain so you curse and insult?

Lol xd

You’re only trolling now aren’t you.

Well, when the moderators finally suspend my account, I won’t be trolling.

But until then, I will idolize @Trofimowen

Trof banned.

His ingame acct was hacked.

So, no arc gap, is this true?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.