Star of Raging Fury

I though a new UT star would be cool because there is only one so here is the sprite and stats

Star of Raging Fury

Speedy and Berserk on self 15mp/second
Damage: 900-1000 (950 Avg)

Range:15

MP cost: 110

Fame Bonus 6%

Feed power: I don’t care what fp it has
I cant think of where this would drop.
MAYBE A NEW DUNGEON DECA???

this is the same thing as this idea…

dang I never saw that before I made this

ohh. you were talking about this idea! i thought you thought of another idea…

I just thought a new star would be cool and I came up with the sprite last month thought about the stats and decided to upload before even checking if it was already an idea
R.I.P

Unless your pet is really weak, this shuriken is OP.

yep i think that star looks like the nazi symbol

To balance it, I think it might need :
-lower damage because it deals more than the T6 star, that plus the berserk = OP as hell. I would put it around 500-600 max, the berserk already make you hit sooo hard.
-higher mana cost : with a good magic heal pet, you can stay berserk forever, which is really not balanced. If this gives berserk, it should require something like 40-50 mp/sec, so it isn’t perma-buff.
-an other name, cause there is already an item with almost the same name, I can’t remember what it is though…

With divine MP heal at lvl 100, This star would just end every other class.
By the way, the damage of the star + curse + Armor Broken on enemy = 1080-1200 dmg!!!
This star when in the right hands will make this class the only playable class.

It looks like two Swastika who shared the same parents had a child.

agreed

jeez man. programming dungeons is hard. They’ve already released 3 new dungeons, give them a break. i’m sure they’re working on something right now.

btw. they programmed it, but the harder two (the two with actual dungeons) was made by players.

i mean yeah hey :stuck_out_tongue:
im pretty sure that this was said already, but the damage is very high with berserk in between.

ok. my point is, they can’t just make a new dungeon every 3 days.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.