StarIiAS

I saw his messages on the reddit discord but he never said he was coming back?

He did get muted though after he tried hitting on pair :joy:

Wait why did he get suspended? I looked through his activity and didn’t see anything wrong, am I blind?

Yes you’re either blind or don’t understand how many and how often star broke the forum rules

And how often he just decided to be a pain for the hell of it.

Oh ok it’s just I didn’t scroll that far down, I just assumed that it would be a recent thing :disappointed_relieved:

I think this sums it up best:

He really needs to start using his brain, otherwise his life is basically over.

Since I know he’s going to come back on an alt or lurk the forums (and also for the benefit of everyone who might not know about this):

That’s not how doxing works.

People are not going to use your dox to steal things from you or try to meet you IRL. What they’re going to do is harass you nonstop (constantly call you on any phone you might have, email you all the time, etc), harass your relatives and friends, try to get you and your relatives fired from your work, SWAT you, etc…

The RotMG forums are safe. I don’t think anyone here would spend that much time and energy ruining your life just because you said you like Trickster more than Rogue or whatever.

But if you start shit with the wrong people and/or on the wrong websites, and your personal information is that easy to access, things are going to get really unpleasant for you very fast.

Why are you typing this like im the one who said it

He’s not, you’re the OP so you will get the notification either way.

@OnyxRaptor

But StarliAS is banned he can’t reply to these

swatting videos look pretty funny :joy:
police pointing guns at someone
"I’m just playing Minecraft!"

What is this some kind of shitpost?

“Im” later changed to “starlias” in the same context. :thinking:

Only other recent post is “you should put starlias in here” in the commoderating fallen legends thread :thinking:

#k

I don’t really understand the rules of english well because it’s my second language :stuck_out_tongue:

and I did’nt log in for a long time because i dont like putting in all of the random words that mreyeball gives me

Random new user suddenly develops a fondness for a banned user, feels compelled to respond to anything that might be directed at said user, and instantly gets insecure when anything looks like it might link him to said user… totally not suspicious lol

Called it btw.

There are a lot of things in life that look funny only when you’re not the one experiencing them.

no im saying its funny because they dont do that in my Country

A country that has no guns, no police, but still has internet. Seems legit.

You know you’re just going to get banned again for exactly the same reasons, right? Are you really this desperate for attention? Just how shitty is your life :grinning:

i’m living in France the police they have à there are lazy

@moderators do something about this connard

Laisse béton gamin, t’as pas les épaules pour jouer à ce jeu-là. :slight_smile: