Starting to get annoying now [verifying guild on RealmEye]

so i made a thread on here asking how to get your guild verified beacuse i can’t edit the description on realmeye to my own guild and it’s been a week now, i’ve messaged mreyeball and waited. What should i do?

https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Just%20Dodge

Here’s your steps:

1. Log in on the realmeye page
  2. Go to the page for your guild
  3. Click on the big edit button in the corner of the guild description

Patience is a virtue :angel:

I still have it on my clipbaord, issue is not (hopefully) that he isnt logged in. Realmeye bug for guilds with spaces

Message Mr Eyeball on RealmEye for a fix.
Note: It takes a few days for it to be fixed :slight_smile:

are you stupid? (serious question)

MrEyeball is quite inactive from what I can tell, if it’s been a week I’d wager that’s enough time to send another message.

Honestly though, you’d think after 4-5 years they’d automate this shit. I guess the owner(s) of RealmEye just aren’t that active anymore :confused: (or they’ve lost interest in the RealmEye project).

yeah its quite annoying but hopefully this gets solved.

You said click on edit which i can’t do. if you had eyes to read what was happening. I mean do you comment on threads before having a clue what they’re about?

This edit button, Sherlock Holmes.

The gears are for confirming members

Well, I’m sorry, maybe you should have put that in your first post or maybe even a link to your ‘original thread’ for I don’t know, maybe those who didn’t read your last thread!

Cause your first post seems to imply you don’t know how to edit your description.

And who you calling retarded? You didn’t even make your point clear in your first post, so clearly that’s going to lead to misunderstandings down the line you redneck son of a bitch.

I’m not redneck and you replied like a smart ass on my thread so wasn’t going to let a retard like you get away with that

THat was the least insulting thing I could call you; I wasn’t intending to respond like a ‘smart ass’ so if you’re getting that vibe and proceed to insult people out of the blue, you clearly have anger management issues/are too sensitive.

Anyway, you still should have made your original post clearer if you didn’t want a ‘smart ass’ answer, cause you strongly imply in your first post that you have no clue how to edit your description so naturally I gave you a step by step answer, which I was expecting some appreciation for rather than being insulted!

Off-topic: Judging by your usage of ‘twat’, I presume you are British.

lol

Guys, stop…

It’s clear what he’s asking. He’s a unconfirmed member of his own guild, when you’re a unconfirmed member you can’t edit the description. I have no solution for you that you haven’t tried besides wait.

But stop with the pointless insults.

Put’s down the popcorn

picks up ban hammer

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.