Stasis timer

I feel like it is unjust that stasis’d enemies are immediately given their function back on un-stasis (which is fine), but there is also no real warning to when this will occur. I feel like them flashing in a tone of color between stasis and their normal color (similar to loot bag flashing), or a slow regaining of color (i.e the gray being removed from the top of their sprite until it reaches the bottom, in which there is no more gray signifying its unstasis) would prevent a lot of deaths that occur due solely to a stasis’d and undetected enemy being unstasis’d in the ranks of players. It is fair to say that if u just pay more attention to them then this will not happen to you, but sometimes in a larger group it is not so clear cut (and since the curse mechanic was fixed which is exclusive to mystic and 1 necromancer/warrior item, I think it is only fair to do the same with the other)

This is a great example of that in action.

I’ve thought about this before but never really too in depth. This is a great idea imo though.

@Nahtanamar Damn you’re too fast.

don’t walk into stasis enemies unless

1. you stasis them yourself
  2. you sure about the stasis time

I haven’t walked into stasis’d enemies though, It’s just a common thing I see myself (not me doing). although this has much more utility than just not paying attention to a stray enemy, mystic rushing, enemy focusing and other things would all greatly benefit from having a stasis indicator of some sort (the suggested or possibly a different method).

Also would mitigate effects of troll stasisers who switch to a t0 suddenly to throw people off and possibly kill them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.