State of the Economy

Right now, people are selling old tops for 2 def, but selling tops for 1L or evern4 of them for 1L. What exactly happened? And is attack more expensive than def now? Just sold 1 att for 3 def. So confused

EVENTS. THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED.

ORYX TOPS DROPRATES INCREASED.

CULTS BECOMING MORE POPULAR NOW.

AND DUPING.

[Fluffegan’s business has gone bankrupt]

There’s a variety of factors regarding the state of the items you mentioned.
First off, due to the campaign, a decent amount of people are farming for Shards; this causes Realms to close very quickly. This is further enhanced with the recent Event coming out.
Because of this, more people do the Guardians, O1, and O2; all of these drop defense potions.
And, of course, more O2s being done means there’s more tops being owned by the playerbase, leading to a drop in their price.

That’s what I said!

oryx happened

In addition to the above, it’s also the inevitable outcome of more people playing the game than ever before combined with them dying less and less frequently.

THANK YOU for not being one of the people who says “economy is broken, fix pls deca”.

last two months had the least players since more than one and a half years

can u link me to ur source?

https://steamcharts.com/app/200210

DECA may have dabbed on the economy

How would that explain old tops being expensive?

More items are coming into the game than there are leaving.

boy…

Abilities seem to be the most common drop from wine cellar with the increased drop rate, yet these are difficult to trade as they are specific to only one character. Hence why some traders sell them for only 1 def or even give them for free. The only abilities that would certainly remain at 1 life or more are those in high demand (like colo or maybe T6 spell).

I’m talking about how low, not high. I also say some people even sell 4:1, and since life is worth around 6 def rn, that’s pretty close.

lol.

Ill tell you right now, that the highest ones in demand before the o2 change was

colo, ggen, elvish (probably top), gcookie (probably top). Colo was like 2-3l. ggen was 3. elvish was 3-4. gcookie was 3-4.

This was one of the most expensive tops, even before lh, the other tops wouldn’t beat this price. Its not like i bought some t6 trap or something, hell that was like 1 def 2 years ago

even before t6 spell was awful, rarely people bought them, especially with it being like the worse top teir spell now.

I mean, ST spell isn’t that much better. In some case, it’s worse if you look at it form a economical standpoint.

what do you mean?

T5 has the same average damage as a T6, but with less possible variation in damage per shot (meaning T6 has a lower minimum and higher maximum damage), making the two comparable in terms of general use. Because of this, T5 is sometimes favored as a more reliable item.