State of the Economy

wow, didnt know that they had different values until now!

Its seven life, and if you are farming glands dungeons, the lower damage and armor pierce could do less damage than a t6. Also, its 6L cheaper.

He didn’t say that the ST spell was better (that being said, it is situational); you were the only one to bring it up. I believe @Scorchmist was referring to the T5 as a possibly more worthwhile alternative to the T6, because mnova has always been cheaper, and almost exactly as effective as eledet.

Oh sorry. I didn’t understand :sweat_smile:

So Deca actually did a bad work after all these?

Well, some people don’t really care about their items. For instance, I sold you many Decas for 3-4 life

when i said

wdym

i meant

this. Explain.

kinda stupid if you do, if you asked me to buy it for 3l id probably just ignore you because of trolls and scammers. Selling for 8life is faster and easier.

I meant the investment isn’t worth the payoff. The dps increase is either barely noticeable or non-existent.

Also, pain was just being nice. I dunno why.

i mean, old tops are pretty much the best (like abby).

The best usage is on shatters character for switches. Can speed it up by quite a bit if you don’t have someone good enough to get switches without it.

The economy fluctuates a lot. Don’t forget that deca also increased the oryx t6 drop rates to the point that t6s are way more common than the weapons and armors (which is stupid imo).

Nope. I like to give it up for space. Why chicken out of a too good of a price deal?

One of them could be real.

S> 3 life is much faster. Try it. I suggest selling 8 for 1 life each. You’ll see.

Holy shit. You still do that?

yea. Hit me up :wink:

really? sold one for a def cuz idc

mhm seems about right

05%20PM
Lower demand for trash, higher demand for supreme

wait, what?

o damn, you be scammin hardcore right there

i know. i’d be confused too if i were scammin without knowin

Wait doesn’t that mean @WilliamBac was the one doing the ripping-off? Cause selling one attack for 3 def is a really good trade. Not as good for the person selling the def tho.

If you think duping is related to state of RoTMG’s economy you are big dumb. The duping problem is a FRACTION of what it was. It is almost impossible to find a way to dupe because it has been cracked down on so hard. Is it still an issue? yes. The only “fix” for it would be unique characters id which we might see with the unity port. Is it related to the state of the economy? Not even a little.

oh crap, you’re right. got do dem editz

yeah, but the amount of time ive wasted isn’t worth it.

And in my 6-7 years of trading, the amount of times people want less and isn’t scamming is like 2-3, with them being just the amount of pots they need to max (although someone gave me a free colo even coming to my server)

no u

Sadly, the dupers managed the economy better than Deca. Anyone disagree?