Status Effect Depletion

Wow, great idea! SILEEEEEEEX. Also stun, paralyse, daze, hexed, confused, quieted, speedy, and so forth. Sileeex plz add.

This idea is very nice. It would help alot when you do abysses with your paladin and you aim for perma buff. I like this idea and DECA, I think it is pretty easy to implement.

I’d love for this to be a thing, it’d show a much more exact time frame rather than instant of me being invisble then another second I’m in the plane getting ruined

Simple but great idea!

Awesome idea!

I have decided to move this to “best of the best” subcategory. Congratulations on being the first post promoted.

This was an arbitrary and unilateral decision. That’s not the best way for this type of decision to be made. We may have to come up with a more formal process.

Best of the best criteria

I’m still a bit bewildered that this topic has gotten as successful as it has, to be honest.

great decision, one of the greatest things on this forum (other than the lovely forum games, lol)

How dare you make such an excellent choice independently!

I love that idea. It’s very cool and I strongly support it.

A post was split to a new topic: Best of the best criteria

Bump.

It’s not going to be locked >_>

Don’t threads automatically close if no one replies to it in 60 days?

Normally yeah, but maybe it doesn’t apply to threads in the Best of the Best section of the forums. At least I don’t think it should.

Can any of you @moderators rid us of this pesky doubt?

Currently set to 60 days. We could change it though.

Tricky thing is a moved thread retains it’s original auto-lock settings. While Best of the Best does not have an expiration on threads, all threads moved here will have started in areas that do have expiration dates. We’ll have to remember to remove auto-lock from the thread settings each time.

does the pinned topics close? like death, intro threads?

We’ve turned off auto-close for those.

/off-topic

Wow… this is amazing… tell DECA!