Status Effect Rings

and don’t forget the technical confused resistance

Both can be OP if the user believe so :smiley:.
Fun fact about shadow ring, it doesn’t have a sprite. So when weared it looks like doesn’t wear a ring at all.

I could totally see someone wearing the confuse ring for a long time and master the effect to where it’s as natural as standard movement controls. And when they take the ring off it’s like they’re hit with the confuse effect all over again.

This concept was on this forum many times
One time someone want to BUFF shatters rings xDD

If its imposible to do this in game
Just change Stats on shadow ring to

Effect: nothing
Stat Bonus: +10 SPD, +10 DEX, -1000 Mp

IT will work like quiet

why did u necro post this?

? What?

the last post before you was almost a month old, you necroposted.

Oh ok
I just want to have regular rank on forum
I need to read 20k posts xDD

Couldn’t you just change your keybinds for the confuse ring?

Yeah, I said that before somewhere in the beginning of the thread
Edit: jk, post #17, the middle not the beginning

Oh my bad, didn’t see that.

I really like the idea. The shadow ring seems very balanced since its a huge boost for a huge down effect but it would be perfect for mundane fame farmers. These kind of rings could also bring in some fresh new styles of gameplay.

some of my own ideas:

drunk: gives str10 and hp140 but lowers dex 5 and wisdom 10
hallucinations: something like +12-15speed
ring of stone gives the wearer like +8def and 160 health or +16def but gives you slowness

those are some I came up with quickly I know if someone takes the time they could make much more interesting ones.

bump bump bump

Please don’t necrobump things like this until someone makes a concept that is worth considering.

Concept? Cool.
Execution? Terrible.

Ok :frowning:

If you’re hit by a confuse shot your controls go back to normal for the intended confusion time.

EDIT: wow I got lured into a bumped thread reee

Cool concept and its very original but it would never be included since it makes no logical sense. Armors dont do this nor do abilities. Its extremely out of place, and in all brutal honesty this isnt a good idea. Not trying to hate, it’s still a cool idea.

I’ve always thought of this idea, and it seems really cool to me. You should try to add more status rings!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.