Steam Achievements Not Working

I’m new to the game and haven’t got a lot of experience, but it looks like I should have earned achievements on Steam for the classes I’ve unlocked. This doesn’t seem to be a widespread issue, judging by the fact that the achievement completion percentages are pretty high.
Do I need to link my Realm account to my Steam account somehow? Or is this just some sort of bug?
Also, in case you’re wondering, I am opening the launcher using Steam.

its probably a bug, also the achievements are outdated af on steam so that could be another issue

Steam achievements have been broken since the port to Unity, unfortunately.

And seeing as they’re incredibly low priority - being “outside” of the game itself, being optional, and needing updates to reflect new classes, star caps, and maybe even the new “major” fame bonuses - I really doubt they’ll get updated soon, let alone…well…ever.

Okay, thanks for the info.

Q&A response on the matter from 09/17/2020:

Question: When will they fix/rework/update Steam Achievements?

Answer: Oh yeah, the Steam achievements, where you get a “White Star” achievement at 65. That’s not something we have a specific plan for, but we definitely need to take care of it at one point. Especially with all the new fame bonuses we’ll be adding, it might also be a good time to think about also adding new achievements on top. I don’t have a specific estimate in terms of that, but it’s definitely something we should take care of sooner rather than later. But we are aware of it for sure.

Note that the fame bonuses they’re referring to have already been implemented – they said “sooner rather than later” in September 2020, so surely this is any day now! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.