Steam Edition - Trying to buy gold

So I have been trying to buy realm gold on my steam account and it says the problem is with the steam overlay, I followed those instructions but it still seems to not be working. I have tried almost every guide on how to fix this, but none of them work, and yes I’ve tried going to browse local files, click on the steam folder and tried directly enabling it there and it still doesn’t work, and also no I don’t have a mac. So if there is anyone who can help, please do.

Can you provide screenshots or try to explain your problem a little more because I’m having a hard time figuring out what your problem is.

Your steam overlay for RoTMG is enabled? Check if the overlay works for other games.

If it’s realm-specific, right-click the game in your library, click “Select Properties” and under the General tab check the box next to “Enable the Steam Overlay”. Make sure you do this while in-game.

Worst comes to worst, re-install Realm.

Just write a ticket to DECA or wait for it to fix itself. These 2 are the only ways I fixed the same problem with.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.