Stick Inscribed With Incomprehensible Smart looking Scribbles, ft. Beard Trimmings

Stick Inscribed With Incomprehensible Smart looking Scribbles, ft. Beard Trimmings

Shots

09%20PM

wtf does that beach bum do with his life

(This is a sword)

Tier: UT

Shots: 1

Damage:
Amount of def the enemy that you hit beforehand + 70.
If no enemy was hit beforehand, then dmg = 70
If enemy is invulnerable, it produces aoe1 around player the first time the enemy is hit, and dmg = next enemy hit’s def * x, where x the amount of the times that an invulnerable enemy which is not the same enemy is hit after and counting the first instance. The invulnerable enemy only triggers the aoe the first time it is hit, and the number of has to be consecutive, and resets to zero 2 seconds after the last hit of an invulnerable enemy. (caps at 2000 damage per shot)

aoe1:
effect: damage; 200 armor piercing, unstable for 0.172 sec
radius: 4
arming duration: dmg of previous bullet/40 sec

Projectile Speed: 0.75, For every 0.25 tiles passed, the speed of the character will increase by 1 (stacks with multiple bullets). spd effect ends when the bullet has reached end of its lifetime.

Lifetime: 6667

Fire rate: 175%, Berserk only increases RoF by 10% instead of 50%, and Daze only decreases dexterity to 40.

Special Properties: Shots pass through obstacles, Shots pass through multiple targets

Stat Bonuses : + 4 spd, + 4 def, - 8 wis

Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 1400

Drops from: Beach Bum

Notes: first item im bad at spriting lol
edit 1: reduce aoe damage + spd boost
edit 2: invulnerable enemy def cap

Sure is one confusing sword

So what if I hit a parasite and then go hit a bunch more parasites?
Will I do 570 damage?

i dont think you would be able to hit that many parasites at a maximum of 2 seconds from each other, but theoretically yes, the next time you hit an enemy it will do 570 dmg.

ye this is gonna be pretty rare considering most realm players havent even seen a beach bum

Lol

lol
was too lazy to actually check to see how much def parasite has
um
maybe i should make a cap, good point

Yeee

This is so weird, confusing and situational… I freaking love it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.