Still see spellbombs/pet shots with no ally shots turned on

Edit: fix here

title, settings here

edit: can also see prism shots

I can’t see all shots, only these

moved to #game-discussion:bugs

I noticed you have hardware acceleration, sometimes that screws with things. Try no HA?

Also when tf did they add full-screen and what does it do?

tf does hardware acceleration do anyways, if i turn it on all i see is a black screen

That’s just on steam pretty sure, will try HA when I get on

Do you play on mac

yes

So that’s why Niegil isn’t dying anymore, frigging h0ckker >:C. Jelly you has more fame than me ;-;

Also since you mentioned steam try browser account and see if it’s a steam thing.

I wish, I tried it just now and it just kinda stretches the game over my entire screen and hurts my eyes a little

Hardware Acc makes no difference

Reèéêëēęěĕə did you try browser on another account? Nobody else posting that they have same problem so u probably client user ok >.>

fight me

omg same ! mr niegil pls find fix

its because his code still uses Parameters.data_.disableAllyParticles but it no longer gets set in options in either the vanilla nor 059’s client, so its DECA’s bug, not 059’s

found this on hacker forums, so it is a bug, but not for all for some reason?

Email dekkers

Update: I found a fix, but it requires you to edit your .sol file. I don’t think that’s editing the client, but I’ll wait to see what others say before posting how to fix.

oWo

Traktion posted that another workaround includes downloading older versions of the .swf from the static.drips, where the Ally Projectiles option was just on/off. He specifically posted this one, not sure if it makes a difference: https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/1519050673/client.swf

Tried that with someone else (since I use steam), but it didn’t seem to work. I found another way to fix it anyway, almost done making the post, which works on both flash and steam.

up btw, edited in main post

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.