Stone Guardian ST Knight Set

nerfing it more would mean its not a good shield, with 1-1.5 range oh hell nooooo, trying to stun in tomb

Well when a enemy is chasing you, (Which a LOT of enemies do) backing up will increase the range of the shield naturally while using it. And who said any shield was “good” ? No shield is good because their all unique, Colossus stuns, Ogmur trades the stun for an armor broken debuff, flowing trades the stun for slow, scutum ignores the defense of target by trading nearly all of its shots. Just saying this shield should have a use rather than a longer stun time. Something unique, because permastun is already capable without a cooldown, what should make this shield special?

Longer stun time what makes it special and unique…

Its nerfed enough with -2 shots, dmg, -0.2 range, 4 def, cool down 8 secs. Its basically already balanced.

ok then 6 cooldown is 1 second so now you ruined shield nice job and cannot perma stun

Yri said its op so i nerfed, wtf do you guys want from me lmao?

I realize where you’re coming from but does it really need a longer stun time when you can just permastun with a good pet or stock up on magic potions which barely anyone uses now that they have pets?

do you want it to take out stun but instead daze or what do you want? Im leaving it like this and i think the ST Set is finished and perfectly balanced

Correct me if I’m wrong but, I didn’t say it needed a bigger cooldown. Mainly what I was getting at is that it needs more of a MP cost because of the longer stun.

making st shield is difficult or any new shield in general so just make it do more dmg for more mana or more shots than colo for more mana or something like
that

I agree, slow, armor break, stun, are already existed shields in the game, I would make a new type of shield but seems like everything is getting taken…

100% of the this thread is about the shield lmao

just keep it balanced and not too op

its pretty balance now, as you can see how it is now

guys you know there is the sword, armor, and ring? Can we talk about those or no? lol

Reskin Hivemaster Helm - Helm of Frozen Protection

Just popped in my head, It doesn’t necessarily have to be a different status effect; It could be a 150MP shield that stunned for 3 seconds with very little damage (~150) for the range of 8 on the shield. This would allow knights like on O2 in the wine cellar to get that first stun in, then follow it up with the chain stuns.

Just no… god no, jesus christ…

Like I said, an Idea and idea’s are meant to be experiments. But honestly the other 3 items seem fine. But the sword for having more of a minimum damage and less of a maximum damage per shot which is less than the acclaim, I would give the sword a rate of fire of about %90 - %95, whichever.

not experimented for 8 range shield… just stop no more ideas from you lol

take a break, to much ideas in your head that cant be processed, think about it. 8 range shield = perma ez o2 if deca added this, everyone will abuse it and means every knight that has this shield can easily stun any boss that is not immune to stun but from a safe distance…