Strike!

The people of the forums should be able to create their own threads and delete what ever comments in the threads is in order to keep the threads clean of unwanted spam, and not have to wait long periods of time for spam to be deleted.

Extension:

• Alright, give Regulars the powers to do this.

Sounds like a very bad idea to turn threads into personal kingdoms.

Giving you any power sounds even worse.

Then people would abuse this by deleting comments disagreeing with their opinion. Or criticising their idea

Do you really want that?

This should only happen in off-topic.

hehe xd

Here, I’ll make an idea, anything negative I shall delete, ez.

It doesn’t make sense, but people would do it.

NO U

#Added onto the above idea
Alright, give Regulars the powers to do this.

You know, I was going to rant about that statement you just made but I’d rather not.

No

Do what you want, bruh, don’t needa know what your thinking

IIIii don’t thinko moderators can change what regs do

Don’t call me that.

hey guess what!
#NO.

If a thread-maker feels bad enough about wanting to have rubbish posts on their thread hidden, they could PM a Regular to ask that they flag, or PM a mod to ask for same.

ftfy.

If someone wants to censor everything on a thread, it shouldn’t be a thread…?

It would be a poor conversation when one side gets to remove any opinions they may disagree with. This won’t be happening.

What about people being able to close their own threads?

As of now, that can be done by calling a moderator anyway, so I guess letting people themselves do it would only save you work. But it’s also not that big of a deal.

I’d be for that. I think I remember reading they purposely decided not to add that feature, though. :frowning:

Yes, yes. Make a dictatorship while you’re at it.

[Sees a post that a Regular does not like] **Regular**: _DELETE THIS CRAP_ [Deleted]

[Sees a post about Nazis]
Regular: I LOVE IT!

One possible moral is …say not to shitposts

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.