Stuck at loading screan

• im on windows 10
    -i play on kongregate but i use flash player projector (i can link the guide that i used to figure it out)
    i use flash player 28 but have 23 installed as well

so the problem that im getting is after i update my swf and paste it all in the flash player it just sits at the loading screen

i sat on this screen for a good 30 min before using ccleaner to delete stuff and it still left me at the same screen
(yes i did try the good ol restart the comp n try again)

^^^

got the unable to load language meow

ill check the other forum thingies tho i see some other ppl are having the same prob

so when i download the swf file and launch it that way i get the load language error
but when i right click and try and open global settings nothing pops up, it just stays as a black screen.
i tried downloading a new flash game to try and access the global settings to add the swf for rotmg to trusted files but when i click on global settings the border on adobe flash player flashes and closes the the right click menu thing. do i have to download something just to access global settings cus its not working

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.