Stuck on ' Loading... ' since yesterday

Hello! I played realm yesterday without any problems, then went outside for a few hours and came back. When i tried to start the game (i used to play on kongregate, and i’ve updated the ’ link numbers '), it just wont start. It’s stuck on the ’ Loading… ’ screen, and nothing helps. I tried waiting, restarting my PC, clearing flash cache, checking the link, nothing works. Can someone please help me?

clear the browser cache

i play on flash, and i cleared the cache 3 times… still nothing

hmm try to update the client idk

how? :c i tried deleting flash and reinstalling it yesterday

I don’t play on flash but after every update you should update the client at https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/client

it just downloads something, when i open it it says 'This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install and app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default App Settings page. ’ Btw, when i play on flash i have to copy one link every time, then with every update change certain numbers, and it always worked untill now.

were you able to play after the pet update?

yeah

do you think that resetting my laptop to the default settings (delete everything, like a new laptop), then installing flash and trying again might help?

Ccleaner

Check out my last post guys, i have there solution there.

Maybe it’s just taking a long time to load.

Go here: Actual Solution For Kongregate Players On Flash

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.