Stuff it's taken me years to notice

Um, before I got my first Acrop I thought it literally couldn’t get armour broken because of the description, needless to say the castle of Oryx doesn’t agree.

I always thought that the stat potions would stay on the actual character when you died because it said permanent, so I figured “Okay, lets just add pots onto my characters and as long as I die with having added just one, I’ll eventually max.” Nope. Complete waste for a lot of pots and time lol.

Took me a long time to find out that Mystic was the only good class worth playing.

It didn’t take me a long time to find out but at some point I thought that when you died with a character, the pet that was following it would disappear. You can imagine my joy when I found that little shit walking around my pet yard.

How come? Would you care to elaborate?

It took me a while before I realized that, at level 20, your stats aren’t capped.
Before I knew what stat pots were, I was like “Once I get to level 20, I’ll be just as fast and attack just as often as these other players!”.

That said, it also took me a question for knowing that the level cap was 20. I vividly remember it - I was looking at people in the middle of the map and asked in the chat “Why are there so many level 20 players?”.
Wow, past me was…really not intuitive.

no comments yet, as I haven’t even played realm for a year yet. Kinda hard to take years to notice something when you haven’t even been playing the game for a year.

Took me a few years to realize that maps aren’t randomly generated.

I think the yellow dots are eyes and the purple things on top are gills, so no nose.

The General Chat Thread

I thought reskin was pronounced “rehskin” not “reeskin”, until yesterday

Took me as long as I’ve been playing to notice that this dood looks like he has a gun
wat

Took me a year and half or so to learn that O1 and O2 were different. I guess I could’ve asked my Warrior with my first demon blade. But he ran on top of O2 thinking it was O1.

Well, for me it is, I love it because I get to see so many people get annoyed at a “Mystic” for stasis, but they either A: Never play Mystic so assume that it’s an easy class to play, take knight for instance. B: Think that all Mystics are bad players (trolls) and think stasis has no use. I love when people get mad at a troll Mystic and assume it’s any one of the other Mystics because a stasis happened.

I love when people get so mad at an entire class over a few players that like to have fun at other peoples expenses, which let’s be honest, 7 seconds isn’t that long. But, it also has some other uses, like in shatters for pillars, stasis the stuff that comes out of the mossy ones and kill the pillars quicker, curse and a dexterity or attack boost to help clear and damage things a lot quicker, or at a skull shrine/cube god stasising the minor cubes or skulls so others can get damage.

We’re basically Godlike, and DECA is ruining it over people bitching and crying over a max of 7 seconds for a stasis by removing the vulnerability to stasis from a vast majority of mobs in the game now. It really is a great class if you have some patience to learn how to play it, not to mention how good of a rusher Mystic is, in her own. :wink:

I didnt know you could type /tp instead of /teleport, or right click names to teleport/trade, or right click text bubbles to trade for a few years. only realized the right click text bubbles when deca removed it in that one update a few month ago

Actually, I remember when I first found out that you could unlock classes without paying money. I started with only playing wizard and when I unlocked priest, I just assumed it was auto-unlocked with first death. After 6 months, I was talking to a f2p player who was playing knight. I had asked him how much he spent on the game and he told me. It was a massive realization

I think that the right click thing was relatively new. Only a year ago right? Also, didn’t know /tp was a thing

It took me a few yrs to realize you could shift+click to use ability lol

You can xD?
Life changing!

Also just noticed this today lol
nRri93R DEAB6831-15D3-44E4-96B5-BCE8C1B178CE
His face is a potato

Took me a VERY long time to realize that you could right click someone’s chat bubble in order to interact with them, such as trading in USW2.

I always thought that when you got armorbroken, your armor is permanently broken so I would throw it out and try to find new armor.

Owo didn’t know that

I still don’t know how people format their chat bubbles to make signs with multiple lines.